roll.gif
roll.gif
Suburban bammas

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
Hey whatever you want to call 'em man, they're all sissies.

grin.gif

common garden spider, leave it alone it'll snatch up potential flies and bugs that may enter your house.

That picture reminds me of when some spider eggs hatched in my apartment. I was getting ready for bed and much to my alarm found the wall behind my computermonitor crawling with several dozen, small white spiders. I looked around and realized there were a lot more, some on the ceiling climbing down on theirwebbing. In about an hour's time I killed nearly 100 of the things (yes, I kept a count)! I know they were harmless, but they were very hard to see, so Iknew some had to have gotten on me and my hair. Needless to say, I took a long shower once it appeared I had killed all the spiders.

The next day I found a few more, but only about 10 of them. After that, they were all gone. I was worried they were going to be creeping up for a long time!Thank goodness they weren't. I'm definitely not arachnophobic, but when you got dozens upon dozens of spiders on every wall and on the ceiling of yoursmall studio apartment, I don't care who you are...you're going to get creeped out.

man there are two big $%% spiders outside my back door and my mom gave this spray to spray on them and i used damn near half the bottle on them and they stillmovin around. one of tehm is brown but im pretty sure its not a recluse and the other one is sort of dark brown with like yellowish stripes on it's legs. iwould post pics but my cam is dead.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

These are the ones you need to worry about:
Camel Spider
camel_spider.jpg
Hold the eff up, this is ONE spider??
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif