USMC.

Originally Posted by ProperLive

I leave June 29th, im doing MP
Ouch, no holidays or weekends for you right?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
i HATE MP's good luck though.

its not bad , but u know once i get that butter bar me being enlisted first I'll get more than a regular butter bar
pimp.gif
but im good right now im not struggling at all. it all depends on where you go.
enlisted to a butter bar huh?!?!
nerd.gif
...SELLOUT! ...j/k! j/k!get your money man ...but yo, any of yall know if force recon is activated again? i met someone who just re-enlisted again after begin out 6 years, dude wentback into force recon, i wasn't sure if it was activated again ...dude kept in shape since we got discharge 6 years ago ...8 miles 45min
sick.gif
32 pullup and he swims in the bay in S.F....dude crazy....

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

its not bad , but u know once i get that butter bar me being enlisted first I'll get more than a regular butter bar
pimp.gif

lol why do you hate mps?

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Im about to go into the MECEP program to get my butter bar
laugh.gif
I'll be a boot once again but oh well 2nd Lt is wasup
pimp.gif
roll.gif
MECEPs are funny as hell. Other cats in ROTC be thinking they hardcore Marines and they 01s,33s, or 44s
laugh.gif

Get that bar fam, see ya around the fleet
pimp.gif

No what is funny is going through OCS with those clowns. I always noticed the most hard core Marines are those paper pushing admins
laugh.gif

Is being an enlistee that much worse than being an officer?
I might mess with going to officer training if so.
Just different responsibilities you are more of the person to get the overall mission accomplished so more pressure but it comes with theterritory to you would go a lot farther as a former Capt than as a former Sgt.

http://www.youtube.com/v/Yja_MJazDuc&hl=en&fs=1 http://www.youtube.com/v/Yja_MJazDuc&hl=en&fs=1

laugh.gif
Good Luck

Edit: where are you going to P.I or San Diego?

Just different responsibilities you are more of the person to get the overall mission accomplished so more pressure but it comes with the territory to you would go a lot farther as a former Capt than as a former Sgt.

Ah yeah thats what most people have been telling me.
I want to go to the Navy but mannnn that 6 months on a ship got me rethinking.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Just different responsibilities you are more of the person to get the overall mission accomplished so more pressure but it comes with the territory to you would go a lot farther as a former Capt than as a former Sgt.

Ah yeah thats what most people have been telling me.
I want to go to the Navy but mannnn that 6 months on a ship got me rethinking.
laugh.gif

Yea I feel you on that but it is only certain jobs. If you really want to I suggest you research the jobs that they offer I am sure there are plenty of jobsthat don't have to deal with being on that water.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

lol why do you hate mps?
because they think they are the best because they got a badge, if u ever stop me on base and I see u with civilian clothes on its a wrap noquestions asked. Thats why they separate the MPS from us they live in their own buidling because if they lived with us dudes would be hurt all the time. Theytry and stop you for stupid crap to get your license taken away on base.

I'm and admin dude and i am not hardcore watsoever. Im just a regular dude im mad belligerent
roll.gif

Recruits are just like they're not allowed to wall-checked anymore
laugh.gif

and Takeover, the boat's not even that bad man. You got that little floating city and when you port its
devil.gif
game on.

Any branch of service will mess your paperwork up, but Marines is
smh.gif
(I'veseen some bad cases
laugh.gif
)

but since we're posting videos

tongue.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

lol why do you hate mps?
because they think they are the best because they got a badge, if u ever stop me on base and I see u with civilian clothes on its a wrap no questions asked. Thats why they separate the MPS from us they live in their own buidling because if they lived with us dudes would be hurt all the time. They try and stop you for stupid crap to get your license taken away on base.

I'm and admin dude and i am not hardcore watsoever. Im just a regular dude im mad belligerent
roll.gif
That reminds me of this story where my homie got pulled over for speeding at like 4 in the morning.

MP: "You know you were doing 25 in a 20 what if someone kid was out here?"
My Boy: "Well if someone kid is out at 4 in the morning you need to arrest the Parents for letting they *%# out."
MP: "Carry on"

laugh.gif

Oh and how they set my dude up pulling him over for going 2 miles over the speed limit
indifferent.gif
and searching his car cause there was an open container of alcohol andfinding a concealed weapon yea they are some $$$$ for real

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Im about to go into the MECEP program to get my butter bar
laugh.gif
I'll be a boot once again but oh well 2nd Lt is wasup
pimp.gif
roll.gif
MECEPs are funny as hell. Other cats in ROTC be thinking they hardcore Marines and they 01s,33s, or 44s
laugh.gif

Get that bar fam, see ya around the fleet
pimp.gif

No what is funny is going through OCS with those clowns. I always noticed the most hard core Marines are those paper pushing admins
laugh.gif

Is being an enlistee that much worse than being an officer?
I might mess with going to officer training if so.

http://www.youtube.com/v/Yja_MJazDuc&hl=en&fs=1 http://www.youtube.com/v/Yja_MJazDuc&hl=en&fs=1

laugh.gif
Good Luck

Edit: where are you going to P.I or San Diego?

P.I, lol what the %!#+ were they saying and is it really that bad?

wall checked?

they will do what they want to u in boot camp, man up.

Yea I'm talking about legally fam and I meant to say *lucky*
laugh.gif
� Weall know what happens behind closed doors, when theirs no brass or cameras around.
grin.gif

the boat's not even that bad man. You got that little floating city and when you port its
devil.gif
game on.

Man gettin put on a Sub or Destroyer is like my worst nightmare lol.
I can definitely deal with an Aircraft Carrier but I was thinking about going in as a QM and the chances to get put on a destroyer got me shook
smh.gif

P.I, lol what the %!#+ were they saying and is it really that bad?

The first phase which is six wks sucks $$*. They pretty much break you down during that process. P.I going to be hot as hell son. Its one of those experienceswhere you going to be like why the %!%# am I here....to ok this isn't bad....to you have a lot of funny stories. Its going to be straight harsh at timesand comedy at others.

bruh, my DI choked me, but later on found my dad was a 1st Sgt dude was shook for the rest of the cycle
laugh.gif
he was like hey man...don't tell your dad atgraduation i was like
indifferent.gif

anyway tell me why on base there is max of 12 points u can get before they take ur license on base away. I had 8 points already from getting stopped. Just forstupid crap like rolling stops, not stopping completely at the stupid light when NO ONE is on the road at all. So im driving and i didnt notice that the lightwas blinking red, i didnt stop all the way the dude stops me. Im like yeah i already know...then he was like yeah you TACO (my company) boys are getting alotof tickets lately. Im like bruh i dont care write the ticket so i can bounce. I was at my second job aka pizza delivery boy. Dude ask me for my work number mynumber where i work. I speak kind of low and he couldnt understand the way i was talking, So i spoke LOUDER so he could hear me. This dude copped and attitudeand was like are you catching a tantrum? I was like bruh u couldnt hear me take my info down. I look at my cell phone at the time I was going to be late, hewas like get off the phone.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I said man we are the same rank bruh, u a grown man just like me and you dont pay my phone bill, I can look at my phoneall I want. Then he was like you are going to see the Major in traffic court.
laugh.gif
I just said ok man watever OORAH, he was pissed. i signed his lil ticket andbounced. I show up to court he tried to max me out 4 points to get my license on base taken away. I forgot dudes name and all he had it coming to him, I wasgonna post up and find out his info, so he wouldnt get paid.
laugh.gif
dont mess with admin I TELL U!!

If you're on a sub, you're getting paid very well(anybody on the sub is getting that
pimp.gif
pay) and the food is over the top, plus you're deployments are shorter.Diving is one of the most fun experiences you could receive in the Navy.

On a DDG, it just depends on where you're ship is deployed in regards to how much liberty you get and how much action you'll see. You could be in a hotzone in the waters near Africa(looking over exports/imports and monitoring piracy), etc etc. or you could be out in the middle of nowhere patrolling
wink.gif

lol damn i hope everything goes smooth for me....and my friend is coming to lol were doing the same thing

wall checked?

they will do what they want to u in boot camp, man up.

Yea I'm talking about legally fam and I meant to say *lucky*
laugh.gif
� We all know what happens behind closed doors, when theirs no brass or cameras around.
grin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/D1xRO_BGOxA&rel=1
They are harder on those dudes I remember when they filmed us for the new OCS recruiting videos
smh.gif

Oorah... If u gonna be a devildog... U don't do it for the money.." It's all about bagging them skizzers and not dressing like a dude likeyou" - Mitch

lol damn i hope everything goes smooth for me....and my friend is coming to lol were doing the same thing
I hope both of you get crushed in boot camp
laugh.gif

lol thanks whats your rank?

Back
Top Bottom