Vida Still Got It

She's almost 40...
pimp.gif

I don't play that......my lady very gym active. She is the way she is in part because of me. I'm bringin those Colombian genetics into full potential.

Nah, the sister hit you with "you should like me no matter what" or "being myself isn't good enough for you?" Or even "I don't want to get too muscular" lol

I don't play that......my lady very gym active. She is the way she is in part because of me. I'm bringin those Colombian genetics into full potential.

light weight jealous

That's my cue to leave this damn thread and never come back in

nah vida dont got kids

you the type hit anything type of dude

you serious with what even wave chapelle posted?
yes...

I will smang anything.

View media item 562893

never understand why dudes question what another man finds attractive...

i'm not eem gonna go to the extreme and say "you like 12 year old boy bodies"... that's a tired response to someone that disagrees w/ the thick yambs.

i like all kinds of yambs.. slim to thick (i post a range of pics).. and if presented, i'd smash each of them chicks... knowing damb well that the thickest one's yambs might top them all...

#comeatmebro

^it was very insightful for someone to attempt to be a buzzkill and say a 39 year old looked better when she was 29

We know she looked better ten years ago. It's a rarity for this to not be the case with women.

The fact of the matter is she held up remarkably well. Pointing out the fact that her in 2003 > her in 2013 serves what purpose? You either think she looks good or you don't. :lol:

yes...

I will smang anything.

View media item 562893

never understand why dudes question what another man finds attractive...

i'm not eem gonna go to the extreme and say "you like 12 year old boy bodies"... that's a tired response to someone that disagrees w/ the thick yambs.

i like all kinds of yambs.. slim to thick (i post a range of pics).. and if presented, i'd smash each of them chicks... knowing damb well that the thickest one's yambs might top them all...

#comeatmebro

nothin to come at.

to each their own

yea you get a lot of *** but you smang anything

guess im vain, but im not smangin a chick knownin damn welll we not on the same level. ive passed up plenty of *** in my life no humble brag.

just like im not one of them black dudes who wlill smang any white chick that holla, think we had a thread or topic on this before. anyways back on topic though

also ive turned that that ****hold BS too, im good on that my dude but eh do you.

Last edited:
We know she looked better ten years ago. It's a rarity for this to not be the case with women.

The fact of the matter is she held up remarkably well. Pointing out the fact that her in 2003 > her in 2013 serves what purpose? You either think she looks good or you don't. :lol:

Not to mention bringing up "when she was relevant" lol, as if to throw in a feminine jab at her to inflict emotional damage.

I'd let vida sit on my face and fart on me if she wanted to!! Big ol' donkey on her!!! Damnit boy! Hahahahaha

idk if this was discussed already but was that "video" that leaked years back really her?

if it was, her riding game is whack. seems like most of these girls have a weak sex game.

You actually had to look good back in the day compared to now. There's a lot of bad ones now, but most of these hos are artificial. *** shots galore. Something that didn't exist when the video hos of yesteryear were in their prime. Probably a tit job at the most.

Right.

Back
Top Bottom