Vince McMahon & WWE takes on the Denver Nuggets

If they scheduled this event BEFORE the NBA regular season even started, then the WWE should be there.

Although, if it was up to me. I would've sent the WWE packing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

If they scheduled this event BEFORE the NBA regular season even started, then the WWE should be there.
Not only that but the contract was confirmed in March finalized just this past April. This is inexcusable. I don't see Vince backing down,there's too much publicity in this for him.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Without a quick resolution, McMahon plans to send his trucks to Denver.

"That's what we intend to do," he said. "We're going to show up."
as soon as i read that line i'm imagining melo at the free throw line with the game on the line...
fireworks go off and triple H comes out with a sledgehammer
roll.gif

i would pay any amount of money to see it happen.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Vince has to be loving all of this. He is in the right AND is getting all this air time to promote this 'feud'

I love this. Legally and morally, the WWE has the building. Sure the NBA is big, bad, and rich, but the WWE is not just some local act that they can bully.Vince is a billionaire and is a ruthless business man. Plus this episode of Raw is sold out, and Raw goes live on USA every week. I'm interested to see howthis works out. I predict some sort of compromise that gets the Nuggets in there, but I feel like Vince will win some way or another. He's already winningwith the extra publicity. I haven't paid attention to wrestling for years and I just checked out WWE.com to see what was going on.

Vince McMahon is a certified G. I see a midday Nuggets vs Lakers game, that's the only hope of them playing on that specific day.

Originally Posted by dland24

So I just heard on the radio, that the owner of the Nuggets was given the dates of the potential playoff games before the season started, and he STILL chose to let them book events. Obviously, he assumed his team wasnt making it this far. 100% his fault. Vince should not back down.
It is hilarious IMO that the owner of the team had so little faith in his team that he did that - I can't imagine the players and coaches arehappy with that.

Or is it a ploy by Stern to give the Lakers an easier route to the Finals?

roll.gif
pr0phecy718 wrote:

Originally Posted by supeRsiC97

2mc7dyu.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
...hes the boss...hey if he can screw brett hart...he can screw the nuggets...buton that day vince has it...he booked it in august 2008...like he said its not my fault you didnt have faith on your team
laugh.gif
...vince with a Laker jersey
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by dland24

So I just heard on the radio, that the owner of the Nuggets was given the dates of the potential playoff games before the season started, and he STILL chose to let them book events. Obviously, he assumed his team wasnt making it this far. 100% his fault. Vince should not back down.
It is hilarious IMO that the owner of the team had so little faith in his team that he did that - I can't imagine the players and coaches are happy with that.

Or is it a ploy by Stern to give the Lakers an easier route to the Finals?
nerd.gif

The NBA = WWE

Its about to be game 7, Lakers up 2 and Melo is going for the game winner. Some Jay blasts over the stadium speakers and Bron comes out of no where and blocksMelo. The refs act like they didnt see it, game over. Lakers/Cavs Finals just how the league wants it.

Vince is eating this all up! Free publicity! I mean, Vince can't move Raw to Tuesday but couldn't he move it to Sunday? A day before and just do ataped Raw?

Why don't the Lakers and Nuggets swap games 2 and 4?

seriously though, Monday's a holiday. Raw can be recorded early in the morning and the arena can be swapped for basketball later that night.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Vince is eating this all up! Free publicity! I mean, Vince can't move Raw to Tuesday but couldn't he move it to Sunday? A day before and just do a taped Raw?

the way the WWE travels now, that would probably be a logistics nightmare for them - i don't think they have much spare time in their touring schedules,much like a huge rock band.

Back
Top Bottom