Wade Phillips Era over. Bring on Bill Cohwer

Cowher is waiting for the Carolina job, he's from raleigh and is always around the state. Makes perfect sense, why else hasn't he returned yet?

Only bad thing would be that the 3-4 would be a year too late seeing as how thats what Julius wanted to play in

Originally Posted by bijald0331

You telling a man not to joke? It's that emotional for you? 
frown.gif

you know, for someone who's been screaming for 8 weeks now for people to block me, you sure do like to quote you some me ... who are you cuz? lettuce be cereal ...

dreClark wrote:
Now you know damn well Jerry Jones ain't about to pass on a top 10 player from Arkansas.

Is Bill Cowher bringing **** LeBeau w/ him?
nerd.gif

If not then [Pusha T] What's the fuss about?! [/Pusha T]

Jerry saw the light this season im convinced ...

**** is coming ... ... ... ... with Bill ... ... ... ...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

You telling a man not to joke? It's that emotional for you? 
frown.gif

you know, for someone who's been screaming for 8 weeks now for people to block me, you sure do like to quote you some me ... who are you cuz? lettuce be cereal ...

dreClark wrote:
Now you know damn well Jerry Jones ain't about to pass on a top 10 player from Arkansas.

Is Bill Cowher bringing **** LeBeau w/ him?
nerd.gif

If not then [Pusha T] What's the fuss about?! [/Pusha T]

Jerry saw the light this season im convinced ...

**** is coming ... ... ... ... with Bill ... ... ... ...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Unless Jerry Jones takes a backseat, how is Cowher, Gruden, etc going to be comfortable in trying to make decisions when they know they're being micro-managed? I heard on the radio that a good choice might be to take Jim Harbaugh from Stanford. Jerry Jones likes to meddle. It's no secret. Cowher would want to put HIS stamp on the team with little-to-no interference. I just don't see how he would take the job under the current circumstances. Best thing for Dallas to do is to hire a GM...easier said than done. It's a different NFL and the formula that they currently use isn't working.
This. Jerry better be ready to change his ways if he wants Cowher.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Unless Jerry Jones takes a backseat, how is Cowher, Gruden, etc going to be comfortable in trying to make decisions when they know they're being micro-managed? I heard on the radio that a good choice might be to take Jim Harbaugh from Stanford. Jerry Jones likes to meddle. It's no secret. Cowher would want to put HIS stamp on the team with little-to-no interference. I just don't see how he would take the job under the current circumstances. Best thing for Dallas to do is to hire a GM...easier said than done. It's a different NFL and the formula that they currently use isn't working.
This. Jerry better be ready to change his ways if he wants Cowher.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

^^ yeah and the 49ers are playing so great...
laugh.gif
 true

but hey we're still doing better than you guys
pimp.gif

Yeah way better...Your team will be right at home when the playoffs come around just like mine...I swear some of u dudes would rather have the cowboys losing than ur team doing good....

laugh.gif
 true

pimp.gif

Yeah way better...Your team will be right at home when the playoffs come around just like mine...I swear some of u dudes would rather have the cowboys losing than ur team doing good....

laugh.gif
 true

pimp.gif

Yeah way better... Your team will be right at home when the playoffs come around just like mine... I swear some of u dudes would rather have the cowboys losing than ur team doing good....
laugh.gif
 pffft i never said that so dont assume

laugh.gif
 true

pimp.gif

Yeah way better... Your team will be right at home when the playoffs come around just like mine... I swear some of u dudes would rather have the cowboys losing than ur team doing good....
laugh.gif
 pffft i never said that so dont assume

why are people saying gruden would need full reign?

he worked for al $!#$%*# davis

cohwer is another story

why are people saying gruden would need full reign?

he worked for al $!#$%*# davis

cohwer is another story

Back
Top Bottom