Wade Phillips Era over. Bring on Bill Cohwer

*Cowher

Anyway I cant see Cowher ever coaching the Cowboys. He's coming from a very stable franchise where he had complete control over the roster and team. He got the job done with no star players and the Rooneys never looked over his shoulder (and still don't with Tomlin). The Dallas Cowboys are totally different story.

*Cowher

Anyway I cant see Cowher ever coaching the Cowboys. He's coming from a very stable franchise where he had complete control over the roster and team. He got the job done with no star players and the Rooneys never looked over his shoulder (and still don't with Tomlin). The Dallas Cowboys are totally different story.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I'm going to be tight if Cohwer is the next coach. Seriously.

You do realize that Cowher or Gruden will have no interest unless Jerry gets a real gm in there or gives compete control to them.  If Jerry is the gm, you have no chance of getting anyone decent.  His record as gm speaks for itself.  A lot more decisions gone bad then good.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I'm going to be tight if Cohwer is the next coach. Seriously.

You do realize that Cowher or Gruden will have no interest unless Jerry gets a real gm in there or gives compete control to them.  If Jerry is the gm, you have no chance of getting anyone decent.  His record as gm speaks for itself.  A lot more decisions gone bad then good.

Adam_Schefter Adam Schefter

Look for Cowboys owner Jerry Jones to look for a big-name coach. But don't look for former Steelers HC Bill Cowher to wind up in Dallas.

Adam_Schefter Adam Schefter

Look for Cowboys owner Jerry Jones to look for a big-name coach. But don't look for former Steelers HC Bill Cowher to wind up in Dallas.

**** is coming ... ... ... ... with Bill ... ... ... ...
nerd.gif

LIES!

LeBeau is God

And unless Jerry gives up control (which I don't see), I can't see Bill going

**** is coming ... ... ... ... with Bill ... ... ... ...
nerd.gif

LIES!

LeBeau is God

And unless Jerry gives up control (which I don't see), I can't see Bill going

The talent is here for the most part and if the $$$ is right i can See a big name coming here and turning this team around and winning a championship.

im surprised no one was talked about the lock out looming though

The talent is here for the most part and if the $$$ is right i can See a big name coming here and turning this team around and winning a championship.

im surprised no one was talked about the lock out looming though

Cowboys made their prime mistake pleasing Romo got rid of T.O. for Roy Williams
Roy Williams & Miles Austin combine not better than To
To might be cancer in locker room but he give 100 percent effort and speak the truth
Romo is downfall of cowboys and he aint getting no younger
Cowboys worryin bout WR's what bout ur dbs
Cowboys always had Best Dbs & Safeties all of sudden it was bout offense offense
They forgot what won them championships Running game & great pass defense

To might be cancer in locker room but he give 100 percent effort and speak the truth
Cowboys always had Best Dbs & Safeties all of sudden it was bout offense offense

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

laugh.gif
u jokin right. For T.O. to be the elite receiver that he is, he didn't try to get open for ++%+. It's been discussed and put under the microscope plenty of times.
We can get better production out of Dez and Miles as far as them not beggin for the ball all the time.

I def agree w/ u about defense bein the thing that won Dallas rings back in the 90's. Wasn't nothin a teams air game could do against the Dallas secondary or the run against their D-line. 

Romo needs to go, plain and simple. We gave this cat too many chances. Everybody knows when it's down to the wire, he's gon telegraph a pass to Witten.

I don't mind a destroy and rebuild phase, as long as we're the 2nd team to 6 rings 

Back
Top Bottom