WALLSTREETWEAR.COM - Buy, Sell & Trade Fashion, Shoes & More!

Just registered. But you should make sellers tag their items and have them update pics every 2 weeks or so like here in the Buy/Sell. Using most of the termsand rules from the buy/sell forum here would def. help keep frauds and scams to a minimum.

My SN is GabeGotti

nerd.gif

username - tonyt

For brands - make "other" or a text box to enter ones that are not listed

Just signed up, s23mosley, I'll check it out a lil later though...looks sick so far.

Im going to look into it, the main thing with me is pushing anything im selling quickly and efficiently i signed up for karmaloops alternative to ebay and itdoesn't look like its going to well, you need to get this promoted on every major message board, hypebeast, ISS, pumatalk, hell even vwvortex. I alsosuggest you guys put yourselves out there so people trust your site, get some marketing going, today everyone wants to do big things, but if no one knows ortrusts you, your chance of success is slim.

Im going to look into it, the main thing with me is pushing anything im selling quickly and efficiently i signed up for karmaloops alternative to ebay and itdoesn't look like its going to well, you need to get this promoted on every major message board, hypebeast, ISS, pumatalk, hell even vwvortex. I alsosuggest you guys put yourselves out there so people trust your site, get some marketing going, today everyone wants to do big things, but if no one knows ortrusts you, your chance of success is slim.

Originally Posted by Much Respected

Damn I thought this was a site where you could buy and sell dress clothing. Like suits and shoes. Would've used a site like that. Not sure if this site really fulfills a void.

I upgraded the requests above. Thx for joining. I'll answer some questions and suggestions in a bit.

Amazon.com sounds exactly like it looks, doesn't it?

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Suggestion: should be able to sort by size.

Originally Posted by kicks4kaskets

Just signed up, sn is kicks4kaskets

You should have a way of sorting items by size.

Thx for the suggestions, this is in the process of being pushed on the next update.

Back
Top Bottom