Was I wrong??? Yes, GF related....

Originally Posted by jehims

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Find out how she wasn't able to find a calling card or wifi in HK please. That is too funny
laugh.gif
she went to HK about the same time i sent her those angry e-mails. She said she got really upset at me, so she didnt want to talk to me...
yea, i should have been patient for a week longer despite being told from my friends/coworkers what she may be doing

Whether she's mad or not... That still doesn't give her the right to just not call at all...I don't get females ........If she was smart enough... She would understand the reason why you're sending angry emails....I'm pretty sure you're in a deep relationship....Bad communication leads to breakups
30t6p3b.gif

yeah... what you need to do is tell your coworkers to screw themselves, apologize to your girl, and wait for when she comes back.

and for real bro, go out sounds like you put yourself in a shell because shes gone.

Honestly you came to the wrong place for this type of advice..You have to remember these dudes on this site  A) never been in a REAL relationship or B) are weak minded sheeps who are stuck in the MOB don't love dem %!+% mind state because they listen to rap...But anyone who is mature and in a real relationship would be upset that his girl didn't contact him in a month..You have every right to be upset dude..And I know a lot of these dudes who are clowning you would be upset too..You did handle the situation wrong with the angry email, you should have waited for the call to let her know how you feel..But I find it odd that she couldn't get in contact with you after a month, if she really wanted to talk to you, she would have found a way within days son...This should shed some light on where the relationship is and I would be very cautious with this girl after this ordeal..

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

i wanna tell u my honest opinion.. but i dont want u asking me why and blowing up my PM box for a answer....

!!!!!
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
Thread could end up like
39d166190612ed53cd463bc8d1bd42485127e0e1.gif

She's not cheating on you bro smh .. she's out of the country she's just real busy with her family. Don't get butt hurt just chill. Stupid friends and co-workers always planting stupid %#^% in peoples heads. My last relationship died because of that. RIP

lol @ people saying OP is overreacting.

lol @ people saying OP is wrong.

you cray if you dont think she was in Hong Kong getting egg rolled.

lettuce be cereal here, fambs.

She cheated n you cause when shes in the US I bet your a clingy as dude

you said she acted like a 'girl' when in reality you acted like a girl. She getting that true D from her home country. Know this..... if it was you not hitting her up after all that time she would be talking for days.

Man up and get a side piece cause it shows this chick dont respect you much. Its not hard to see who rund the relationship here. Your just that dude. Ive seen it many times, the girl is out and about while the bf is just chillin concentrated over what shes doing...meanwhile the gf is just laughing while getting penetrated.

Im sure she got some new attention over there and went on some dates and got blown away.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Honestly you came to the wrong place for this type of advice..You have to remember these dudes on this site  A) never been in a REAL relationship or B) are weak minded sheeps who are stuck in the MOB don't love dem %!+% mind state because they listen to rap...But anyone who is mature and in a real relationship would be upset that his girl didn't contact him in a month..You have every right to be upset dude..And I know a lot of these dudes who are clowning you would be upset too..You did handle the situation wrong with the angry email, you should have waited for the call to let her know how you feel..But I find it odd that she couldn't get in contact with you after a month, if she really wanted to talk to you, she would have found a way within days son...This should shed some light on where the relationship is and I would be very cautious with this girl after this ordeal..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And bolded for emphasis

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Your just that dude. Ive seen it many times, the girl is out and about while the bf is just chillin concentrated over what shes doing...meanwhile the gf is just laughing while getting penetrated.
Im sorry but

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That line was funny as hell

Damn OP, how are you not disgusted with yourself?

How is that even possible, to have such clingy habits?

I'm sorry to tell you this OP, but she's definitely getting her egg rolled out in HK. It's not that hard to get a phone card out in HK and make a phone call back home. It's understandable that she's doing her own thing for the first week, but when the chick only emails you 3-5 times the whole month then you know she's up to no good. Personally, I would smack the b when I see her.

c'mon son your acting like a stock sitcom character who listened to all his idiot friends and got mad at his girl and ruined the relationship over nothing

did OP blow the situation out of proportion...absolutely

BUT

Does he have a good reason to really question this girl...absolutely

I mean the girl contacted him but kept it super-brief...like who the @+$@ gets on a comp goes to email them and only writes like a quick sentence.

OP you did let the coworkers plant the seed of destruction in your head BUT this girl is possibly not feeling you as much as your clearly feeling her.

I don't know what the situation is in HK but it could be that she's just out having fun with the fam or what not.

real talk, the girl should keep in touch ...

but i have to know this for sure ... ... ... you mean to tell me people gassin up China buying all our debt up and how their economy boutta take ours over, and this !*@!% cant even find a hotspot or get on facebook?

c'mon son ...

wow. you are @%!#%++ immature lol. she's in asia dude, she has better things to do than to call you especially when she's like... 13 hours ahead. 

i bet some of you guys think strippers like you too, huh?

you'd be a damb fool to think she wasnt gettin tagged.

You acted like a straight **%%%!

She went to see family, her %*#@#@+ FAMILY in ANOTHER COUNTRY!
Fix your skirt and apologize to the girl when she gets back, if she'll have you.

SMH @ you being insecure. If you were so worried about her cheating you should've dumped her.

I would be tight too , but in this case i wouldn't have shown it . You get mad and she gets mad and where does that leave you . Kinda hard to really make a point when emotions are involved and shes just upset and not even really hearing you .

37 days to call? Nah f that.... I wouldn't even consider her "my" gf anymore. I personally don't have time for the bs games females play.

you need to chill out. go burn a L or hang out with someone else other than your co-workers

Dudes on NT get way too comfortable in threads like these throwing around direct insults and swearwords
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

You showed emotion before she did, she officially won this argument and phase in the relationship.

NEVER DO THAT AGAIN.

You're a man. Woman are supposed to be the emotion driven stubborn beasts, not you. Silent treatment won't work either here, cuz most dudes will mess that one up too and act butthurt-silent, instead of nonchalant-silent. Don't know what more to tell you except to keep your damn cool and remain neutral.

Originally Posted by Benssick

play her. TRUST ME all girls are liars and she played you. be realistic shes in another country! Sorry but your just her pet on the side now since your not with her.

This.at the end of the day men and women are alike.if you were in another country and a bad chick came on to you and you weren't gonna see your girl for a month what would u do?let's be real you're too young to be stressing like this over a chick.she's in China ur in America,u have the advantage.grow a sack and smash everything in sight.

I missed the 37 days to call thing.

GET OUT IMMEDIATELY
laugh.gif

And since she's still out of the country and the relationship seems to be fairly new, you can smash one of her friends and let them find out about it themselves after. And I'm serious about that. Let her burn and writhe in her own emotional detachment.

Back
Top Bottom