Was I wrong??? Yes, GF related....

I'm gonna try and make this story short as possible.

My gf went away to her country to visit her family and she was planning to stay for a little over a month. Before she left, she told me she will find a way to call me. Cool, i drop her off at the airport and I go to work. The next 30 days, she has only sent me 5 e-mails (3 of them with only 1-2 sentences). All she told me was she's doing great and she will tell me what's going on when she comes back. By day 31, my friends and coworkers all told me that she is wrong and effed up. She may be cheating on me....so I get really angry as I thought about my gf more. I send her e-mails asking her to tell me why she hasn't called and why it was so hard to e-mail me. No reply. So I begin to write angry e-mails telling her to "effin call me"....with a total of about 3 angry e-mails.
She finally calls yesterday (day 37) and I was obviously upset at her. She was talking casually like nothing was wrong and I ask her why she it took her so long to call. She said she finally found a phone card, her phone service is off and she didnt have a computer and unlike America, there is no wi-fi everywhere. She also explained to me before that her country blocked g-mail/google/facebook. I asked her when was the last time she saw my e-mails. She said 4 days ago, but she was so upset over the stuff that I wrote her, she didn't respond back to me. So I go off at her again and she was telling me to stop complaining and shes been chilling with her grandparents, dad, cousin, and her cousin's bf. She told me she was sorry, but she was acting like i shouldn't be mad. When she told me to "stop acting like a girl", I was furious inside, but I kept my anger....

So was I wrong in this situation????

Originally Posted by jehims

I'm gonna try and make this story short as possible.

My gf went away to her country to visit her family and she was planning to stay for a little over a month. Before she left, she told me she will find a way to call me. Cool, i drop her off at the airport and I go to work. The next 30 days, she has only sent me 5 e-mails (3 of them with only 1-2 sentences). All she told me was she's doing great and she will tell me what's going on when she comes back. By day 31, my friends and coworkers all told me that she is wrong and effed up. She may be cheating on me....so I get really angry as I thought about my gf more. I send her e-mails asking her to tell me why she hasn't called and why it was so hard to e-mail me. No reply. So I begin to write angry e-mails telling her to "effin call me"....with a total of about 3 angry e-mails.
She finally calls yesterday (day 37) and I was obviously upset at her. She was talking casually like nothing was wrong and I ask her why she it took her so long to call. She said she finally found a phone card, her phone service is off and she didnt have a computer and unlike America, there is no wi-fi everywhere. She also explained to me before that her country blocked g-mail/google/facebook. I asked her when was the last time she saw my e-mails. She said 4 days ago, but she was so upset over the stuff that I wrote her, she didn't respond back to me. So I go off at her again and she was telling me to stop complaining and shes been chilling with her grandparents, dad, cousin, and her cousin's bf. She told me she was sorry, but she was acting like i shouldn't be mad. When she told me to "stop acting like a girl", I was furious inside, but I kept my anger....

So was I wrong in this situation????

damn right youre wrong, i hope she dumps your bum @#* my son, shes foreign too so shes probably mad exotic

How old are you?
What country is she in?

That will determine how legit her response is.

Anywhere in developed Europe or a developed African Nation like South Africa or Nigeria or Egypt is NO excuse.

Its possible that she was upset at your messages but how did she manage to even write you in the first place?

When she left, how did she sound about you two being together?
And yes, her response was disrespectful. However you shouldn't jump to conclusions in your "angry emails"...you should post them if you really want us to give you a balanced opinion. 

And btw, unless you're married or have changed this girls life significantly, her family will always supersede you. 

I've seen this before and I'll say it again...when a girl wants to keep in touch with you...SHE WILL. I know its a double standard and all that but if a woman wants to talk to you, she will find a way to talk to you. No matter where they are.

EDIT:

[h1]List of countries which block website content, VOIP & Skype including countries China, UAE, Oman, Syria, Turkey, Malaysia and the continents of Asia, Caribbean, Africa, North America, Europe and the Middle East.[/h1]

Please note this list is not inclusive and is not guaranteed to be 100% accurate, but we've done our best to compile information about the services and websites blocked in specific countries.

Some blocks are not made by the country itself, but may be a result of a block by the ISP itself.  For example many ISPs in North America actively block VOIP and Skype as a way to prevent competition.

If a site such as BBC or service like Skype is blocked from the country you're in, you will know it since the service will be inaccessible of course.

Our VPN account service is able to bypass all of these restrictions and also makes it impossible for the country and ISP to see any of your communications as they would all be encrypted directly to our secure VPN server.

Another growing trend is that many video and voice based services including MSN/Yahoo talk are being blocked in addition to Skype.
[h1]Here is a basic list of countries that are known to block services and websites.[/h1][h3]Bahrain is known to block some content[/h3]
Bahrain is said to block some websites
[h3]Belize blocks VOIP & Skype[/h3]
It is being reported that the main telco is responsible for these blocks.  It is not clear if any other services or web sites are blocked in Belize.
[h3]Brazil Blocks VOIP Services[/h3]
We've found reports that VOIP services are widely blocked by the main ISP in Brazil.  It is unclear if other sites and services are being blocked.
[h3]Caribbean Blocks VOIP/Skype Services[/h3]
In most Caribbean countries where Cable & Wireless operates it is being reported that all VOIP/Skype services are being blocked.  We have not heard reports about whether other content is being blocked or if any other provider has placed any blocks on services.
[h3]China blocks VOIP, Skype & Website Content[/h3]
China is known to block VOIP, Skype (some report it is usable on your computer but via phone), and many websites such as YouTube, Facebook etc.. are blocked
[h3]Egypt is reported to block all VOIP/Skype Services & many web sites/web content.[/h3]
Egypt is known to have blocks on many websites.
[h3]Iran is known to block many websites[/h3]
Iran is said to heavily filter a large number of websites
[h3]Jordan is reported to block all VOIP/Skype Services & many web sites/web content.[/h3]
Jordan is known to have blocks on many websites.
[h3]Kuwait is reported to block all VOIP/Skype Services & many web sites/web content.[/h3]
Kuwait is reported to block all VOIP/Skype Services & many web sites/web content.
[h3]Libya is known to block web content[/h3]
Libya blocks some websites.
[h3]Malasyia is known to block websites/webcontent[/h3]
Malaysia is widely known to block specific websites and content.
[h3]Mexico blocks VOIP/Skype services[/h3]
Various ISPs in Mexico are said to be blocking VOIP related services.   It is unclear if any other services or content are being blocked.
[h3]Morocco blocks some web content[/h3]
Morocco is known to block some web content.
[h3]Myanmar is known to block many websites[/h3]
Myanmar is known to block lots of content.
[h3]North/South Korea are known to block VOIP and other web content[/h3]
The North is said to have more restrictive policies towards content.  In South Korea it is said that only VOIP/Skype services are blocked.
[h3]Oman blocks all VOIP/Skype services and web content[/h3]
Oman is blocking all VOIP/Skype services and many web sites.
[h3]Pakistan is reported to block VOIP/Skype & web content[/h3]
Pakistan is known to have a lot of content and service restrictions including VOIP & Skype.
[h3]Paraguay is known to block all VOIP/Skype services[/h3]
Paraguay blocks all VOIP and Skype services
[h3]Qatar blocks VOIP/Skype & Other Web Based Content[/h3]
Qatar is reported to block all VOIP/Skype Services & many web sites/web content.
[h3]Saudi Arabia blocks many websites[/h3]
Saudi Arabia is known to block lots of content.
[h3]Syria[/h3]
Syria is known to have blocks on many websites.
[h3]Thailand[/h3]
Thailand is known to block different content from the web.
[h3]Tunisia is known to block many websites[/h3]
Tunisia is known to block lots of content.
[h3]Turkey[/h3]
Turkey is known to block specific web sites and services.
[h3]United Arab Emirates (UAE, Dubai, Abu Dhabi) Blocks VOIP/Skype & Other Websites/Services[/h3]
Both ISPs DU & Etisalat are known to block all forms of VOIP and many websites.
[h3]Vietnam blocks different web content[/h3]
Vietnam is known to have blocks on many services websites and web/content.
[h3]Yemen blocks many websites[/h3]
Yemen is known to block lots of content.

So where is she OP?...and chances are if she is from one of these places, she might have that exotic look 
devil.gif

roll.gif
JK...but in all seriousness, you need to check your delivery holmes. 

dump the broad already...jeez.

like silly said...when a girl is serious she will try her best to contact you instead of giving the cold shoulder.

I say don't sweat it...look at what you got going on in your life...the positives I mean and relax a bit.

you sound super duper clingy but make this a learning experience. Before your girl leaves you for anything past 1 week you should know all the info on where she's going, is it legit, who is she staying with and yadda yadda.

you did act like a girl but she acted like she didn't really care too much about contacting you in depth.

Originally Posted by JD Turk

You're acting like a %##*+. Straight up.

what country is she in, cheating would be the least of my worries. ever since watching hostel and some weird european movies id worry for her getting kidnap or somethin 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 this was like a hallpass OP but entirely wasted.

You're wrong for the way you handled it.
But, if she was really all that into you she would have found a way to call you without a doubt.
What country is it?

IMO you were in the wrong. You let other ppl tell you their opinion and you believe them that tells me YOU don't trust her. Usually ppl break up if there is no trust between one another.

So you around waiting for her to call instead of enjoying your freedom and doing hood rat things and she's been gone for over a month?

laughing.gif

You're soft.

Oh #%#!. Forgot to ask for pics 
30t6p3b.gif

She's gonna dump you anyway. Give us the good stuff.
pimp.gif

im 24 and she went to china/hk, so she had NO excuse.
Keep in mind that I only sent her about 10 e-mails in those 30 days and I was completely fine with her chilling with her fam and friends. I was doing my own thing (chilling with the boys, going to sports games, drinking fri/sat nights, basketball, work, class). So I was keeping my mind off her and trust me....im not clingy. There are times when I call her when im bored during my breaks at work and I have nothing to do.
It was just one day, one of my coworkers asked me if my girl has called me and I just casually said 'no' and she started saying stuff like 'UH UH! NO! WHAT SHE IS DOING IS WRONG! IF SHE WANTED TO CALL YOU, SHE WOULD HAVE ALREADY!!' and i was just telling her she may be busy with her fam and shes having trouble finding a way to contact me. And then pretty much 95% of my coworkers were telling me she's messed up for doing what shes doing...I guess that's when I sent her a hostile e-mail.
I was also VEEEERY worried by around day 33-34 that something horrible wrong might have happened to her. I was upset/worried so much that I couldn't concentrate on my upcoming exam and I was looking all depressed at work.

I guess I shouldn't have sent her those angry e-mails. My gf did tell me she hates it when I listen to my coworkers when it comes to our relationship...

Oh... I see.

She went to visit her *wink* family. You know she got that sausage. It's Hong Kong, not a damn third world dust bowl. She would've hit you up if she wanted to.

And it took her that long to find a phone card? Guess she wasn't looking...

Don't be a sucker.

honestly if I had an asian girl I would let her go to her country without any qualms on my part...Something about asian girls eases my mind...and idk why...

OP you gotta do damage control right now. Just be like +#$# was going haywire for you over here and you needed someone to talk to and she didn't make that much of an effort to contact you which was impacting your dilemma...you know make some +#$# up.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jehims

im 24 and she went to china/hk, so she had NO excuse.
Keep in mind that I only sent her about 10 e-mails in those 30 days and I was completely fine with her chilling with her fam and friends. I was doing my own thing (chilling with the boys, going to sports games, drinking fri/sat nights, basketball, work, class). So I was keeping my mind off her and trust me....im not clingy. There are times when I call her when im bored during my breaks at work and I have nothing to do.
It was just one day, one of my coworkers asked me if my girl has called me and I just casually said 'no' and she started saying stuff like 'UH UH! NO! WHAT SHE IS DOING IS WRONG! IF SHE WANTED TO CALL YOU, SHE WOULD HAVE ALREADY!!' and i was just telling her she may be busy with her fam and shes having trouble finding a way to contact me. And then pretty much 95% of my coworkers were telling me she's messed up for doing what shes doing...I guess that's when I sent her a hostile e-mail.
I was also VEEEERY worried by around day 33-34 that something horrible wrong might have happened to her. I was upset/worried so much that I couldn't concentrate on my upcoming exam and I was looking all depressed at work.

I guess I shouldn't have sent her those angry e-mails. My gf did tell me she hates it when I listen to my coworkers when it comes to our relationship...

stylin.gif

Bruh, are you in a relationship with your co-workers or your girlfriend? 

i wanna tell u my honest opinion.. but i dont want u asking me why and blowing up my PM box for a answer....

this vacation may be the end of your relationship, start collecting videos to fap to.

srs.

Back
Top Bottom