+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

Whats good with everyone wearing tight shorts now?

nerd.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Whats good with you caring what other men are wearing?
Word why are you worrying about me and everyone else.. DO YOU..

and
bgetsbusy
tired.gif
they tight now? wow

BlackSheep08 smoking that PIFFY

I wasn't worrying about you but if you feel guilty about something u was rocking then feel free my dude

I didn't check WDYWT or the Dressing Better thread for a grip, came back and seen cats wearing shorts over the knees

Let's just call it what it is.. Tight shorts are in style.. If you rocking tight shorts then do ya thing

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by LB510

Whats good with everyone wearing tight shorts now?

nerd.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Whats good with you caring what other men are wearing?
Word why are you worrying about me and everyone else.. DO YOU..

and
bgetsbusy
tired.gif
they tight now? wow

BlackSheep08 smoking that PIFFY

I wasn't worrying about you but if you feel guilty about something u was rocking then feel free my dude

I didn't check WDYWT or the Dressing Better thread for a grip, came back and seen cats wearing shorts over the knees

Let's just call it what it is.. Tight shorts are in style.. If you rocking tight shorts then do ya thing
ight man ima do my thing... neva was guilty, but never understood why people post negative comments in here..

if you dont like it, just dont reply, thats what i do, but hey thats you... BTW i dont wear shorts that looks 5 X bigger that me or could look like jeans...

Homie in the background of the last pic on page 128 look like he has a "female toy" in his mouth
smh.gif

lol ANT, we all know whats the difference between "TO TIGHT", "FITTED" "WAY TO BAGGY"

i think we all know the differnce, some people on NT wanna be smart guys...

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Above the knee equates to "tight?" DF!!!
Absolutley

Why can't people just admit that tight shorts are in for summer 09?
Why are you so worried about another man's wardrobe??

Back to jacket weather here, we can't stay warm around here.
2e0tqg9.jpg

Absolutley
You really can't call them tight...it's more shorter than anything and that's because people are starting to roll them up.

Ant-I never meant to turn my military's into beaters, they kinda did it on there own after about 3-4 wears
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jag09mxe

To go break some necks:

Cats "breakin necks" now with 2 day old General Releases?????????????? Damn i guess i have been away longer than i thought.

Folks that aren't into kicks would get their necks broken. I mean some BRIGHT red sneakers would break anyones neck

I know right..
Wouldn't they just be short...
I mean.. It's not like you could see the crease of his package or anything..
roll.gif

To go harass a fellow Hampton resident who just got home to see if he wants to toss around the pigskin
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

bgetsbusy wrote:

Absolutley
You really can't call them tight...it's more shorter than anything and that's because people are starting to roll them up.

you beat me to it Ty. They wouldn't be "tight" they would be short shorts. tight and length are two totally different things.

Ant,

You ever be typing an e-mail or IM and when you're done, you realize you started and finished with YO! and DF! and had to go back and edit?

don, clean.

About the shorts thing....his shorts didn't look type small IMO. Maybe a touch more sag would help with the length but they weren't some RichardSimmons type jumpoffs. The shoes and high socks definitely didn't flow with the rest of the aesthetic in the outfit with a button-down and shorts.

Back
Top Bottom