+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Folks that aren't into kicks would get their necks broken. I mean some BRIGHT red sneakers would break anyones neck

hwbhnd.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

Whats good with everyone wearing tight shorts now?

nerd.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Whats good with you caring what other men are wearing?
Word why are you worrying about me and everyone else.. DO YOU..

and
bgetsbusy
tired.gif
they tight now? wow

BlackSheep08 smoking that PIFFY

enough of that...

what i want to know is, when you breakin out them kyptonates?
nerd.gif

lol YO! Ant! its been rainging like crazy!!
Ty- clean fit
dreads2you- I like that RL polo i need it!
GBdaMan- That picture makes me want a pair....
pimp.gif

battleground03- Lrg is is clean but everytime im about to buy a shirt there a XXXXL like how am i supposed to wear that! are those 03-04 am95 neons?
lol and o yeah to stay on topic..
rl polo. rl polo deck shorts. vans.the wind was blowing (five mintues before this picture)(just like her)
laugh.gif

roll.gif
man that pic is too funny. On my way to a cookout will post pic later.Keep it up NIKETALKERS yall the greatest.

yall sayin that you do not wear any thing bright? (Go ahead and check your closet and shoe collection)

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Folks that aren't into kicks would get their necks broken. I mean some BRIGHT red sneakers would break anyones neck

theres a good breaking neck like "DANG!, THOSE ARE TIGHT!" or 'DANG!, THOSE ARE UGLY!"

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

sneakerinterior you need to calm down a little on the posting you did like 6 posts in the last page
Word.

Dude is getting mad annoying.
smh.gif

Edit: Nobody's hating.
eyes.gif

forreal he is annoying.
Everytime that dude jag09mxe posts, he always talks about the toro bravo pack. I dont even think he has them hisself.
smh.gif

I don't always talk about the toro bravo pack, witch. And no I don't have them....and don't want them...so get your facts straight. Let's just all get along. I'll chill on posting as much, I'll be the bigger man and chill. Just lay off and stop getting annoyed I didn't join NikeTalk for confrontation. Peace.

Edit:
laugh.gif
.... that gif below.
Im gon' lay off after this post because I don't really care about this nonsense but if you look I was targeting that toward jag09mxe.
BTW did you call me a witch?
laugh.gif

Fresh's shorts are the perfect length in my opinion. I wear a similar cut. I don't do shorts that can pass for knickers or even jeans. To each his own.

Fresh, nice fit, your tats are nice, yet subtle.
pimp.gif

Nice^, and I dont know why I spotted the eminem 4s first in that pic. lol. EDIT Just noticed that you had the Eminem and Undefeated 4s. I envy you.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom