+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

It's all good bdis1986 I always get a good laugh out of the Seal jokes, and AF1 Beast thanks I got the shirt from this army navy spot if you're ever inProvidence it's on Thayer St. on the East Side.

mayham, any info on those structures?

never seen that colorway before. is is a euro release? thanks in advance to anyone that can help

Originally Posted by northparkblind

damn people, stop quoting pics.
tired.gif
i know right

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Oh my fault I didnt see the title.
Whats so bad about quoting pics anyway?

It wastes bandwith.
tired.gif

Nice fits everyone. Those safety orange Air Bursts on the last page look crisp.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Oh my fault I didnt see the title.
Whats so bad about quoting pics anyway?

It wastes bandwith.
tired.gif

Nice fits everyone. Those safety orange Air Bursts on the last page look crisp.

My fault . Ididn't even know.
smh.gif
at myself

Originally Posted by JC5123

mayhem, any info on those structures?
never seen that colorway before. is is a euro release? thanks in advance to anyone that can help
as far as i know.....EU release (if they released at all). there was quite a few samples of the structures with rain camo, dunno if any actuallyreleased. i got 'em from a ebay seller overseas. wish i could help wit more info. sorry

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

as far as i know.....EU release (if they released at all). there was quite a few samples of the structures with rain camo, dunno if any actually released. i got 'em from a ebay seller overseas. wish i could help wit more info. sorry

yeah i kinda figured they were, ive been checking ebay since i saw the pic but no luck, thanks anyways def a dope colorway and
laugh.gif
and you fixing your name,my bad i couldn't remember and didnt feel like editing

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

as far as i know.....EU release (if they released at all). there was quite a few samples of the structures with rain camo, dunno if any actually released. i got 'em from a ebay seller overseas. wish i could help wit more info. sorry

yeah i kinda figured they were, ive been checking ebay since i saw the pic but no luck, thanks anyways def a dope colorway and
laugh.gif
and you fixing your name, my bad i couldn't remember and didnt feel like editing
laugh.gif
it's all good, i've seen worse.

here's some info on 'em, according to a few sites they were released overseas with the AM Light as a pack.
http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/2008/02/04/new-nike-air-structure-air-max-light-rain-camo/

Back
Top Bottom