+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Grandma's Bday. Mall. Home.
11joxfk.jpg

New Era | LRG | Stussy | TR | Jordan 1

Originally Posted by never wear them

kmn2008 wrote:
yo, never wear them

do you stuff your shoes?

No. I either double sock or fold my sock upwards to avoid creasing. The upper part of my foot is huge also so that might be the main reason...
grin.gif

That is stuffing your shoes.
grin.gif

wore these bad boys yesterday dont mind the jordan socks... i wore pants over. lol
k1azok.jpg

i hate my camera...
smh.gif

^ wait....so you can't wear jordan socks with nike shoes? damn....i guess i've been violating dress laws for a long @$# time now....

1/2 cents are beautiful. I have a pair and I've only tried them on.
tired.gif

I gotta really start wearing my shoes more...
smh.gif

Whatup! It ya boi A POWERS wit da classics on OVERLOAD 2dae. Everything da kidd got on classic (true)! AJ's, clientele tees(EIGHT PRINT) an SUPREME xPublic Enemy (it an older mid 80's rap group, mostly w/e but sum good songs, so I got da hoodie)

Ya boi rockin:

BMP AJ 1's

SUPREME x PUBLIC ENEMY HOODIE

SUPREME HAT
BAPE WATCH

Levi Dark Denim

Clintele tee

Stussy shades.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

^ wait....so you can't wear jordan socks with nike shoes? damn....i guess i've been violating dress laws for a long @$# time now....
lol i didnt mean it like that.. i usually only wear jordan socks with my jordans, but i left in a hurry.. aint no such thing a dress law. to eachtheir own bro

Originally Posted by A POWERS

Whatup! It ya boi A POWERS wit da classics on OVERLOAD 2dae. Everything da kidd got on classic (true)! AJ's, clientele tees(EIGHT PRINT) an SUPREME x Public Enemy (it an older mid 80's rap group, mostly w/e but sum good songs, so I got da hoodie)

ORLY?!
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

smh.gif

and nice 1/2 cents up there.

A powers needs a cut BAD.
All that $$$$ on gear and scared to get in a barbers chair..........

^Da kidd do need a cut bad LOL

Originally Posted by St0mpEr LtD

Whatup! It ya boi A POWERS wit da classics on OVERLOAD 2dae. Everything da kidd got on classic (true)! AJ's, clientele tees(EIGHT PRINT) an SUPREME x Public Enemy (it an older mid 80's rap group, mostly w/e but sum good songs, so I got da hoodie)

ORLY?!
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

smh.gif

and nice 1/2 cents
Dere not bad. Dere a lot of good 80's groups Run DMC (ya boi was rocking that last week FYI) and de la soul to name a few.

ORLY?!
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

smh.gif

and nice 1/2 cents
Dere not bad. Dere a lot of good 80's groups Run DMC (ya boi was rocking that last week FYI) and de la soul to name a few.
You misunderstood what i meant. I wasn't saying Public Enemy is bad, i was saying there really is no need to explain who public enemy is andthat they're from the 80's
laugh.gif
. Im pretty sure mostly everybodyknows that.
And again, i know who RunDMC and De La Soul are (one of my favorites
pimp.gif
) .Old school > Now. Word up.

ORLY?!
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

smh.gif

and nice 1/2 cents
You misunderstood what i meant. I wasn't saying Public Enemy is bad, i was saying there really is no need to explain who public enemy is and that they're from the 80's
laugh.gif
. Im pretty sure mostly everybody knows that.
And again, i know who RunDMC and De La Soul are (one of my favorites
pimp.gif
) . Old school > Now. Word up.
lol its over your head dude

Back
Top Bottom