Website/Store/Outlet Reports for May 2008!

I wouldn't trust Eastbay with "backordered" merchandise.

I believe someone had flightposites backordered for a month.

Good luck.

^I think it's hit or miss. I got cardinal 7s and military 4s backordered a few months back and they came through.

nvm... LKS17CCB for the 20 discount on eastbay.. wow what a deal.
pimp.gif

just preordered another Jordan Countdown Vi XVII pack on jumpmansneakers.com
seems like they have the cheapest price online for any preorder now

Originally Posted by ivegotnicerkicksthanu

just preordered another Jordan Countdown Vi XVII pack on jumpmansneakers.com
seems like they have the cheapest price online for any preorder now
I would pay more and buy somehwhere else if people are worried about not getting the pack on release date

There known for packages getting lost and not sending there customers a replacement

I have read this in various posts

Just a heads up, the 6/17 pack started shipping from Nike this week....Check your local spot by the end of the week they should have stock already. My localspot had them but they want $425 for the pack. Price is not bad compared to PYS and other (Especially when you throw in shipping) but I'm gonna wait untilmidnight next Friday and go online....(Thank god for the internet)

someone posted in the first thread about the eastbay restock that the allstars XX3 are still available but they are backordered until the 10th of june you haveto call and order

also call and confirm your order, i called earlier and got it confirmed she said they ship the 27th or the 28th so hopefully its a good sign.

^ i got an email titled Backorder (ccc) from Customer Service saying they are out of stock and will ship within 2 week sof backorder date, anybody else getthat? does that mean its all set, or it still might be canceled?

Yup I just got the email too....up to 2 weeks after the original ship date. Well hoping I get the shoes BEFORE June 10....but at least it is not cancelled.

Code:
Dear AsianImage  5/14/08    Order XXXXXXX Thank you for your recent order.  We are currently out-of-stock, however you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the backorder date printed below, unless it is a personalized product. If you have any questions, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-628-6301.  We apologize for any inconvenience.Sincerely, Eastbay      39008504Order Number:  XXXXXXXXXXXXOrder Date:     5/13/08
I will post up when I hear more news.

well that 2 weeks is just, 2 weeks maximum

ive done backorders about 5 times this year and i always get the same email and they always ship on the date they were supposed to.

so lets hope it all gos well

X-XIII pack for 258 ftw!!!!

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

well that 2 weeks is just, 2 weeks maximum

ive done backorders about 5 times this year and i always get the same email and they always ship on the date they were supposed to.

so lets hope it all gos well

X-XIII pack for 258 ftw!!!!

That is exactly what I hope. I guess these emails just cover their *%% just in case they need more time.

just came back from the new nike store at franklin mills....nothing spectacular...

from what i remember....

lebron Vs black with white toe- $100 FSR
nike force max (looks like a cross between barkley's and air raid)- $70 i think
jordan 11 low white with blue trim- $80
melo m4- $90 i think

nothing great on the wall

BTW this saturday between 1p-3p they have 30% off all basketball shoes and gear grand opening sale

i copped a couple nike tee's for $10 each and put the jordan 11 lows and a pair of dunk high premiums on hold for saturday for the sale.

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

i don't trust pre-orders. i'd rather just walk into a shop and cop on the spot.
Yup why tie up your money when you have a better chance going to the store and getting your shoes

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

i don't trust pre-orders. i'd rather just walk into a shop and cop on the spot.
Yup why tie up your money when you have a better chance going to the store and getting your shoes

Money ain't tied up nowhere if you using credit card. I choose whichever is the easier method and less stress for me.

Woodburn Outlet...from what I remember...

Nike Air Stab
315841-611 (red earth/white/medium grey)
$39.99 FSR

Air Max Light
315827-141 (white/academy blue/zest)
$39.99 FSR

Nike Zoom LeBron V
317253-011 (black/white/varsity crimson/black)
$99.99 FSR

Nike Air Max 90 Leather
302519-073 (black/zest/anthracite)
$49.99 FSR

Nike Air Force One Premium '07(Amare)
315182-071
??? Scattered sizes...

Many other '07 Premium AF1s as well AF25s...

finish line sent out a coupon/card for a sale may 13-may 20? i think....its 30% of all clearance priced items
so you might be able to cop a flight 89 or something for 45.00 or 35.00 something depending on what store and clearance rack you visit

Back
Top Bottom