Website/Store/Outlet Reports for May 2008!

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Good looks my dude.

They have this colorway as well. FSR, same price.

huarache_cream.jpg

No problem. I like that colorway too. But I already have the 04 Mowabb retro, so I'll stick to those.

aww man i really really wanted these too! i guess if i dont get the jordan pack this weekend ill have to get these. =) hopefully they will have my sizestill. but for 69.99 im still on the fence. whats the retail for these?

I know I'm of topic but, do you have to pay for pre-orders immediately or do they charge you when they ship it?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Good looks my dude.

huarache_cream.jpg

No problem. I like that colorway too. But I already have the 04 Mowabb retro, so I'll stick to those.

aww man i really really wanted these too! i guess if i dont get the jordan pack this weekend ill have to get these. =) hopefully they will have my size still. but for 69.99 im still on the fence. whats the retail for these?

i want to say 99.99

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

^^^^^they did sell out fast. glad i was able to get a pack before they did. thank you so much for the heads up.
How the hell they sell out so quick, i checked this morning and after somebody posted they were up....Andthey were gone already
mad.gif

Ok, I just got my confirmation for the 7/16 from Shoetrends.com. When are they gonna charge my card, because I know for a fact that I don't have $325 on mycard.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoRdaN DoN

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

^^^^^they did sell out fast. glad i was able to get a pack before they did. thank you so much for the heads up.
How the hell they sell out so quick, i checked this morning and after somebody posted they were up....And they were gone already
mad.gif

i don't know. they sold out in one hot minute. i'm guessing there were people who bought multiple packs. i only bought one pack. this pack isgoing to be hard to get.

i believe it is tied for the best pack...if not THE BEST pack.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Ok, I just got my confirmation for the 7/16 from Shoetrends.com. When are they gonna charge my card, because I know for a fact that I don't have $325 on my card.
laugh.gif

How you gonnna get a shoes, and not even have the funds...Anyways Wut size are you???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

damn shoe trends sold out fast...they had the VII-XVI for pre-order (retail)

of course they sold out fast..... Just about any decent pair of j's that isn't out in stores yet .... always sell out fast when NT sees it.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

of course they sold out fast..... Just about anything that isn't out in stores yet always sell out fast when NT sees it.

that was UNBELIEVABLY FAST. i ordered quickly, then checked the site again, and they were already sold out.
it was like an ocean full of sharks feeding on one seal.

Originally Posted by JoRdaN DoN

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Ok, I just got my confirmation for the 7/16 from Shoetrends.com. When are they gonna charge my card, because I know for a fact that I don't have $325 on my card.
laugh.gif

How you gonnna get a shoes, and not even have the funds...Anyways Wut size are you???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I have the funds, I just don't have $325 on my card. BTW, what does "How yougonnna get a shoes" mean?
indifferent.gif

^ yeah they sold out crazy quick. i was fortunate enough to grab the 6/17 pack last month...totally snoozed this time around

hopefully they have some kind of limit next time (2pairs?) to deter all the resellers....

Good looks my dude.

huarache_cream.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered mine. They only have up to sz 13. now though.

05/21/08 Ontario Mills, CA
(909) 980-2448

Nothing really. But I did manage to pick up a pair of sample Blue/Yellow Air Stabs for $19.99. Horrible picture though.

Nordstrom Rack has 1 pair of Kobe 2k4 Lasers, size 14. $49.90

i'd jump on those huaraches if i didn't have them

didn't even know the black/red XVI's were gonna be the colorway for that pack...only pack that i know of where both pairs are bangers

Back
Top Bottom