Website/Store/Outlet Reports for May 2008!

I spoke on the phone to the store manager today at South Chicago ( 773-846-5460 ), and he confirmed the basketball footwear Power Hour is 12p-2pm Saturday, andit includes Jordan footwear. They have FSR of White/Cement grey Spizikes at $129.99 so they would be $91 before tax and shipping for those two hours Saturday. I didn't check, but I know they still have Playoff 8's for $99.99 right now, would be $69.99 those two hours Saturday, before shipping/tax.

I spoke on the phone to the store manager today at South Chicago ( 773-846-5460 ), and he confirmed the basketball footwear Power Hour is 12p-2pm Saturday, andit includes Jordan footwear. They have FSR of White/Cement grey Spizikes at $129.99 so they would be $91 before tax and shipping for those two hours Saturday. I didn't check, but I know they still have Playoff 8's for $99.99 right now, would be $69.99 those two hours Saturday, before shipping/tax.

^ did he say it would be valid on phone orders? also whata time is that Pacific Time to call ????? 9-12????????

Sorry if posted already...

lg317980011.jpg

Nike Zoom Flight '96 for $69.99 + 15% off + $6.99shipping = $66.47, size 10.5, 11.0, 12.0 available.

lg317980101.jpg

Nike Zoom Flight '96 for $69.99 + 15% off + $6.99shipping = $66.47 shipped, FSR available.

Use coupon code 140387 at checkout.

Just picked up a pair of the black/blue.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Good looks my dude.

They have this colorway as well. FSR, same price.

huarache_cream.jpg

No problem. I like that colorway too. But I already have the 04 Mowabb retro, so I'll stick to those.

aww man i really really wanted these too! i guess if i dont get the jordan pack this weekend ill have to get these. =) hopefully they will have my size still. but for 69.99 im still on the fence. whats the retail for these?

i want to say 99.99
$99.99 was retail which was well worth it. $69.99 is a great deal for this shoe. Super comfortable. One of the year's best retros IMO. Rememberto go a half to full size up. They run mad small. Always have.

Originally Posted by JDee 41

They run small? I just ordered my natural size (11) yesterday. I hope theyre not that bad.
You will have a hard time getting them on in your true size. I made the mistake of getting my true size 11 in the Escape Huarache joints a few yearsback. They literally cut off the circulation in my foot, after the 10 minutes it took for me to squeeze my feet in them. Go a half-size up.

Anybody live close to the Belport outlet willing to use the 30% off $100 on 2 pairs of those safari AM1s and ship them to me???

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

I spoke on the phone to the store manager today at South Chicago ( 773-846-5460 ), and he confirmed the basketball footwear Power Hour is 12p-2pm Saturday, and it includes Jordan footwear. They have FSR of White/Cement grey Spizikes at $129.99 so they would be $91 before tax and shipping for those two hours Saturday. I didn't check, but I know they still have Playoff 8's for $99.99 right now, would be $69.99 those two hours Saturday, before shipping/tax.

Good info. I may have to hit them up and grab those Spizikes to rock for the weekend
pimp.gif

Props fellas. Just got both colors in the Huaraches. I already got the Mowabbs earlier for retail, but another pair will be good for me.

umm.. have you guys check finishline.com out today?

there having a big clearance sell. Jordan XI lows blk/zest were only $48 they have the women's XI lows for $35, plus tons of other deals.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by JDee 41

They run small? I just ordered my natural size (11) yesterday. I hope theyre not that bad.
You will have a hard time getting them on in your true size. I made the mistake of getting my true size 11 in the Escape Huarache joints a few years back. They literally cut off the circulation in my foot, after the 10 minutes it took for me to squeeze my feet in them. Go a half-size up.

Yeah I wear a 12 in most everything but have to go for size 13 in Huarache LEs, AM90, AM95. Too bad I had to sell a pair of the '99 retro Huarache LEscream greens b/c they were a 12. Even without the sockliner it was unbearable.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

umm.. have you guys check finishline.com out today?

there having a big clearance sell. Jordan XI lows blk/zest were only $48 they have the women's XI lows for $35, plus tons of other deals.

Thanks, just scooped some of those jordan 1 lows in red white and blue for $44 shipped. They have zest/black air max 90s for $50 + shipping/tax too, notbad.

22882181_l.jpg

ontario mills has clothing (jacket, t-shirts) for these fusions. sad that they are already at the outlets.

You KNOW in 2 years people are going to be beasting, gotty.

Hope you aren't rocking a 13 though.
nerd.gif

I have the good mind to cop the rest of the 13's if there are any left...

NDC has m-xl in KOBE MVP shirt 25+8 shipping unless you sign up for new account - plus see my sig for 6% back

Originally Posted by fersnash

$99.99 was retail which was well worth it. $69.99 is a great deal for this shoe. Super comfortable. One of the year's best retros IMO. Remember to go a half to full size up. They run mad small. Always have.
This man speaks the truth. I tried these on when they first dropped in my natural size (13) and they felt very snug. I ordered 1 size 13 & 1 size14 to be on the safe side. I ordered yesterday and they're expected to arrive tomorrow (ground shipping).

i went to great lakes crossing today to pick up those hurache's. they still have a FSR in both colorways except 11.5 in the khaki/blue/orange colorway. igrabbed the last one. they do run 1/2 size small. if u did go true to size, dont worry cuz they will stretch out. VERY VERY comfy. these r my first pair, anddefinitly wont be the last. nothing really else worth mentioning. just some red delta forces and white/blue/gold barkley af1 lows

Back
Top Bottom