Website/Store/Outlet Reports for May 2008!

1st of all, this is NOT for your promotion of YOUR store/website/products. If you want to promote yourself, your sig is the place to do it.

THIS IS for those posts related to "Eastbay has the ____ in a sz.____ for $____" inquiries.

It's also for all outlet reports to help our members find good deals!

We understand that a 'heads up' is needed when certain items have found their way to a website, store or outlet, however, please take into consideration that THIS post is the place for those types of topics.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO PROMOTE YOURSELF WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT, AND MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVIEWED UPON PREVIOUS WARNINGS.

**No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! Handle everything through the buy/sell forums!

**PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to an outlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you picked up or plan on selling.

South Chicago Factory Store ( 773-846-5460 ) just received Jordan Retro Playoff 8's, B grades for $99.99!!!
Going fast from what I heard.

Black Sweatshirt-Green Jumpman-Grey Laser $39.99

White Sweatshirt-Red Jumpman-Grey Laser $39.99

Scattered sizes $59.99

Size 8 $49.99

FSR $39.99

Sample size 7 $29.99

Sample size 7 $29.99

GS FSR $29.99

GS FSR $39.99

GS FSR $39.99

PS FSR $39.99

Larger Sizes XXL-XXXL $9.99

There was tons of other Jordan apparel for $9.99

world in manhattan has the new air max 90 OG colorway of the euro release "hot limes" call 212-677-4296 there address is 187 chrystie street

i just called world, and most sizes r gone. i can tell u for sure they still have sz 10 and 12 available. no 10.5-11.5. and they r charging $250, and they DOship. hope that helps

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

^I think hes talking about Leesburg, VA outlet.
Do you have the number or does anyone have the number and is that the correct outlet ?

Thanks

Originally Posted by gotdakix23

do any outlets still have the grey stabs ?
ohwell.gif

Vacaville had a 7 and a 7.5 when I went a few days ago..

yeah that is the leesburg outlet

(703) 771-3060

i just decided to take pics of the youth stuff for our female Nt'ers

i need those 180's what sizes did they have and what outlet was that? i need a # and a prod# if you can please. thanks david^

Anybody know if the Chicago outlet is out of the 8s? Don't tell me to call, I'm going to, just didn't want to waste my time sittin on hold ifthey're out. I'm lookin for 10.5.

For those interested, just talked to the store manager in Chicago. They still have lots of 10.5 and other sizes of the 8s. Looking at about $110 shipped.

jcliz - what VIII's are you talking about? Playoff 8's or Aquas? Also, are they B grades or not? What nike outlet was that? Thanks for the heads up.

I just picked up a pair of Air Zoom BB 1's in the Obsidian/Ink/Pimento (Navy blue/Royal Blue/Red with the gum rubber sole) colorway at Ross Dress for Lessfor $35.

Originally Posted by aikman1215

jcliz - what VIII's are you talking about? Playoff 8's or Aquas? Also, are they B grades or not? What nike outlet was that? Thanks for the heads up.

Playoffs. It was from the southside Chicago outlet listed at the beginning of this thread. They are b-grades with retro card in orange box with black tag. The manager said they were in good shape though, we'll see in 3 days.
pimp.gif

i just ordered an 8.5 in the grey/pink 180s, straight fire and you cant beat 60 plus shipping and tax considering they go for around 2

Originally Posted by abro311

i just ordered an 8.5 in the grey/pink 180s, straight fire and you cant beat 60 plus shipping and tax considering they go for around 2

Those aren't Unions.

Mw2889, lol i have unions too so i know what they are but flightclub just had a ds pair sz 8.5 for 200 and retail on them is 150 and they dont go for any lessthan retail, thanks tho

Back
Top Bottom