Website/Store/Outlet Reports for May 2008!

Originally Posted by typecast3

finish line sent out a coupon/card for a sale may 13-may 20? i think....its 30% of all clearance priced items
so you might be able to cop a flight 89 or something for 45.00 or 35.00 something depending on what store and clearance rack you visit

could you scan the coupon? thanks

yeah what a crock of *******t. the only thing in there that ends in .97 is like a couple am lights that are normally like 39.99 anywhere anyway. IT DOESNT EVENSAY .97 cents on teh coupon. it makes it sound like 30% off every clearance item but thats some *******t. i went in one finishline they didnt HAVE ONE THINGfor .97 on the end.

also no scanner who has a scanner anymore? ugh

Any white/stealth/orange 8's hit the outlets yet?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Any white/stealth/orange 8's hit the outlets yet?
nerd.gif
Yes, they hit the outlets about a month to month and a half ago. There arent many left. Call Nike with the product code and they will tell you where tofind them.

Originally Posted by wonizm

Is there anyone who know the information of Zoom Kobe III in outlet? Thanks.

they've been floating around in the outlets. check the previous pages on this thread.

I don't know about you guys, but my local FNL is including everything on sale, not just items that end in 97 cents. Gonna head back tomorrow and pick up apair of ZF96s for $50.

last time i checked bellport nike factory store like 2 weeks ago they had some wht/grn/blk 95's pretty good size run, some cheetah AM 1's good sizerun, some safari AM 1's on their back wall sizes 9, 9.5, some wht/red/blk tech challanges on there back wall sizes were around 9.5 to like a 12.
riverhead nike factory still has Kobe II lites wht/grp/blk i think theres still a good size run, highlighter dunks radiant grn/lemon good size run, trainerdunk high purple good size run, air zoom flight 96' good size run, air neo 360 blk with some electric blue catcus green and some red good size run, airzoom turf training wht/blue good size run,

^ camarillo about the same plus they had the zoom 96 in fsr for $89.99. picked up another pair of lebrons after i returned one of my zoom 96s for them. lbv somuch more comfier!! also had some jordan shirts for $14.99 and shorts for 20% off. they also were passing out another coupon for june 2nd until sometime injune..ill post details when i get my stuff out of the car. sorta crappy compared to the last coupon. its like 10% off $50, 20% off $100 and 30% off $150.

it's^

10% off any purchase
20% off any purchase of $75 or more
30% off any purchase of $100 or more

valid June 2-15, 2008 at Factory Outlets only.

Vacaville update

Mens

Nike Air Zoom Lebron V - $99.99 FSR B Grades
17253171_l.jpg

Nike Air Flight 96 - $89.99 FSR
flight_96_blk.jpg

Nike Air Trainer Huarache Premium (Transformer Pack) - $69.99 or $79.99
huarachet_transformer.jpg

Jordan 12.5 Team - $89.99 FSR
jor_125_blk_uni.jpg

Jordan Nu'Retro I - $59.99 FSR
aj1_nu_wht_red_blk.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 Low Premium - $49.99 FSR
af107_wht_prds_aqua.jpg

Nike Air Zoom Super Bad - $69.99 Sizes 10 & Up
13406011_l.jpg

Nike Super Speed D 3/4 - $49.99 or $59.99 FSR
13287101_l.jpg

Womens
Air Jordan V Retro Low - $79.99 Sz 6, 8 - 10
aj5_w_lo_wht_uni.jpg

Nike Air Max 90 Premium - $69.99 FSR
max90_w_pre_orewood.jpg

hey offlineilikecupnoodles, what air max 1 cheetahs were u talkin about and what air max 1 safari in a size 9 and 9.5 at the bellport? let me know and I wouldgreatly appreciate it cause i might order a pair if they are what i think they are
thanks

Originally Posted by Zach13g

it's^

10% off any purchase

Do we need a coupon?

A store around me has both colors in the air flight 96s for around the same price as the outlets, if anyone needs a pair email me n1ck11@aol.com I can hooksome people up for 95 shipped.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by Zach13g

it's^

10% off any purchase

Do we need a coupon?

Yes you must have the coupon card, there's stacks of them at all of the checkouts just ask for one of go by a empty register & take a few.

Originally Posted by ilikecupnoodles

last time i checked bellport nike factory store like 2 weeks ago they had some wht/grn/blk 95's pretty good size run, some cheetah AM 1's good size run, some safari AM 1's on their back wall sizes 9, 9.5, some wht/red/blk tech challanges on there back wall sizes were around 9.5 to like a 12.
riverhead nike factory still has Kobe II lites wht/grp/blk i think theres still a good size run, highlighter dunks radiant grn/lemon good size run, trainer dunk high purple good size run, air zoom flight 96' good size run, air neo 360 blk with some electric blue catcus green and some red good size run, air zoom turf training wht/blue good size run,
Would you happen to be talking about the AM1s with the different "animal" hair?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom