Weird Sightings Vol. +#$ WAS THAT!?

So, at about 2:30 pm today I'm coming home from work driving down some back roads (Georgetown Pike in northern VA). There's only one other car onthe road and they're driving right in front of me. I'm just cruising when all of a sudden this mangy hyena looking thing runs out of the woods and infront of the car ahead of me and crosses the street. The car in front of me paid it no mind and just drove off, but this was in bright day light and I couldsee this wasn't some kind of dog. It's front legs were longer than the back legs and it was hopping around (it looked kind of like a hyena except ithad this weird long tail that stuck straight out!) So I stopped the car for as long as I could (there's no shoulder) so I could take some pics but my wifemoved my camera to our "baby bag"
mad.gif
(we're expecting, 4/26).Within seconds, a car came so I had to pull off. So I googled trying to find out if someone else knows anything and sure enough I found pics of the exact sameanimal! Problem is... these are from 2004 and from Baltimore County!! There were a bunch of sightings back then and then it just kinda faded away.

This thing was just hopping around some person's yard. I know damn well that thing wasn't a dog or a fox or anything I've seen anywhere near VA. Idon't expect anyone to really know what this thing is, but does anybody else have any weird stories like that? UFO sightings? Bigfoot?

md_mystery_creature2.jpg

md_mystery_creature9.jpg

md_mystery_creature6.jpg

md_mystery_creature4.jpg

Yea at first I was going to joke about chupacabra but they realized what it is..

Its like a deformed coyote or a coyote with some skin disorder

If it's a coyote than it has to be a coyote on crack. Seems logical to me since it seems to frequent Baltimore and D.C.

coyote_eastern_380.jpg
md_mystery_creature9.jpg

That looks like the jackal from The Omen. Yeah, I don't dig that one bit.

no lie, to the best of my knowledge (i have no other explanation), ive seen UFOs several times

Pretty interesting, cbecasue I live in MD. I'm gonna catch that thing.

Back
Top Bottom