Welcome to our updated site!

I guess I'm lucky, I haven't gotten a bunch of notification emails like some of y'all.

Even though I have them enabled.

This was an issue for me before the update.

D9C891B5-EBD0-450E-B3A6-591F4554BA2A.jpeg

So this is what we’ll see moving forward on email notifications for embedded media?

Does the thread gallery create a huge amount of space on the right for anyone else?

If viewing desktop on mobile
I even tried changing width and nothing.

It's really annoying.

Hi Method Man,

Looks great/Keep up the good work.

I am seeing plenty of adverts, perhaps this keeps Niketalk from selling out again. We'll see.

1569714901896.png

Anyone know how to get rid of this? I've tried going manually via Chrome but it isn't working

On my desktop I just X'd it out and chose "Never ask me again." I guess it listened.

I may be mistaken, I might have clicked the "enable push notification" thing and then chose "Never ask me again."

Ultimately you can just go to your account settings and turn them all off.

Okay.. second time I am saying this. But is there any way to click on a post someone liked and get directed to that exact post instead of page 1.

I am talking about clicking on reactions received .. Clicking on a post someone agreed with and going to that post .. not page 1. I can't be the only one that noticed this.. :lol: I want to pick up where I left off on a conversation and somtimes a reaction instead of a quote is a way to do that.

On desktop, I just click on my avy to show my alerts...and if someone liked a post of mine, I just click on the alert and it takes me directly to the post...

Glad to not have these e-mail problems. I turned off notification during one of the last jumps.

And funny enough, I'm not even sure which e-mail is even connected to this account anymore so if it was being flooded I wouldnt know :lol:

would really love to get rid of the notification bar stuck at the bottom of the screen as well as this monstrosity that you could block in the last version of the site with adblock, at least make it something you can hide or opt out of seeing in options.
go away.jpg

I use AdGuard for Safari on my phone and still never saw the bar some of you did. On another note, I like the cool grey color scheme but didn’t like the glitchy scrolling so I’ll stick to the black/red theme until it’s fixed.

I also think that the quotes should be more recognizable than they are now. Give them a different background color f.e.

The view inside a thread is waaayyyyy too compact. Maybe a toggle option for the thread gallery?

Also, the user stats bar on top of the thread gallery box seems a bit redundant. And I'm seeing my avy in 3 different places right now as I type this. I mean, I love me some Naomi Scott, but this is a bit OD.

edit:

Now it's 4 different places....

aafdasdf.png

Just want to be able to see only watched threads with new posts as noted above. Half the time clicking on a thread takes me to the first page and I have to jump to the last page to see if there's any new posts.

Hanent been on NT as regularly bc of this; takes up way too much time to keep up. Very disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom