Well, Damn How mad is Deron Williams?

Yeah he mad. I mean consistently getting knocked out by the Lakers is one thing but now they might not even make it out the 1st round.

He probably should go east too.

Yeah he mad. I mean consistently getting knocked out by the Lakers is one thing but now they might not even make it out the 1st round.

He probably should go east too.

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

how much years he has left on his contract?

indifferent.gif

Dont normally point this out, but this is some of the worst grammar I have ever seen in my life.  Wow.

indifferent.gif

Dont normally point this out, but this is some of the worst grammar I have ever seen in my life.  Wow.

things fall apart when u say you're the best pg in the game, apparently. (marbury, bdiddy, deron?)

things fall apart when u say you're the best pg in the game, apparently. (marbury, bdiddy, deron?)

Originally Posted by dland24

indifferent.gif

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Didn't think so, patna.

presequel wrote:

Your point makes too much damn sense. 
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Didn't think so, patna.

presequel wrote:

Your point makes too much damn sense. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

indifferent.gif

Didn't think so, patna.

presequel wrote:
Check the sig
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

indifferent.gif

Didn't think so, patna.

presequel wrote:
Check the sig
pimp.gif

Take it for what its worth but I heard dude is really going to try and come home after his contract is up.

His contract finishes when JKidd's does.....

Take it for what its worth but I heard dude is really going to try and come home after his contract is up.

His contract finishes when JKidd's does.....

Back
Top Bottom