Were the Eggplant Foams worthy of the hype?

I still got an 11.5 im trying to sell. Or if someone want to trade them for a DS size 12. 11.5 is just too tight on my feet. Get at me!

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

they released the first week february this year. i walked into DTLR 2 weeks after they dropped, and copped my pair, no hassle...in VA

no need to hype foams up, if you buy them when they release, you'll pay retail. $200 is enough

Indeed
pimp.gif

i miss my pair tho. was the perfect "start of spring" time shoe
frown.gif

^
roll.gif
I love my pair.. well worth the hype, & this is coming from astrict Jordan head.. Seeing these in person helped me solidify my opinion that JB is dead in my eyes

Nike Quality>JB Quality a majority of the time.
But if the Coppers will be as easily as attainable for me as the Eggplants, im down.

I won't go out of my way for em though.

These will never compare to the original royal blue penny colorway. Hands down. The copper foams are gonna shatt on these tough. Those are fire.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

I paid $15 plus shipping for purple foams (4 pairs FTW)
eek.gif
How? Still want a pair. Do ya think the price will go downafter the Copper's release?

coppers are overated imo, its like everytime a foamposite drop people go crazy over them but i cant front them eggplants were hhot
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah I'm an OG Foamhead since 97 when the Royals originally released... I never got a pair but bought most of the Pro release after that and I had about 6pairs of the retros, but I'm good on those copper ones though.

I can't see myself wearing something like that much so I'd rather someone who would appreciate them more to have them.

Good luck to all those that will try to get them.

To answer the OG question I thought the Eggplants were a decent colorway, but I still prefer the Royals over them but as far as hype I don't know.

Foams were always with a cliche group and never really a hyped up sneaker like that, but the Eggplants changed that when they released.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

eek.gif
How? Still want a pair. Do ya think the price will go down after the Copper's release?

I copped them at an outlet in October. They were sample size 9s. I had 2 take 4 purrs
happy.gif

I have 3 pairs 9.5. Worn 1 pair and the outsole black grip gonna fall out. Worth the hype but I wish the purple is alot brighter!
ohwell.gif
It almost looks like black from a distance...

Originally Posted by leonwood

I have 3 pairs 9.5. Worn 1 pair and the outsole black grip gonna fall out. Worth the hype but I wish the purple is alot brighter!
ohwell.gif
It almost looks like black from a distance...
OUTSOLE BLACK GRIP GONA FALL OUT?

i got my pair on the release date for 190...havent had time to wear them since i been working and schooling...but im glad i got my pair
smile.gif

honestly whats the point of postin this? unless you givin out info on how to get them for $15, aint no purpose

^Skiptomyshoe has them for $300 but u get 20% off with code 51606 brings it down to $240 plus shipping which is about what they're going for.

Back
Top Bottom