Were the Eggplant Foams worthy of the hype?

Somebody sell me there Sz13.
laugh.gif

i love em but they were def overhyped. but then again, most sneakers posted on this site are either hated or overhyped.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

All foams = hype.
indifferent.gif

Only recently has the popularity of Foams started picking up.
IMO i really think it was the Eggplant colorway that made it so appealing...Purple is the hype nowadays.

when did these release??? and are they easy to obtain in a 14? I just found out about these smh

Originally Posted by bns1201

when did these release??? and are they easy to obtain in a 14? I just found out about these smh
They released in the spring I believe maybe early summer. No, they aren't easy to obtain, especially if you're in the Maryland area (foamsare huge there). I dont know about size 14 though. Thats goes for any sneaker really. Shop around for them, though resell prices are OD.

they released the first week february this year. i walked into DTLR and copped my pair no hassle...in maryland.

no need to hype foams up, if you buy them when they release, you'll pay retail. $200 is enough, i wouldn't pay a penny more...and that went for the hohpearls as well, straight retail, thanks big bro.

Next question...will the Copper Foams be worth the hype?

Eggplant's>Coppers easily, but im thinking more people will be expecting to buy this time around...

^^^coppers will be hyped up, but wont live up to the hype at all IMO.

I wont be buying coppers.

I hope the Coppers aren't more hyped up. I was able to go pick them up at lunch last year.

i dont expect coppers to be as hyped, it might be a first cause your gonna have all the people that didnt cop/missed out on eggplants/pearls try and copthese....

for me, it was definitely worth all the hype. it had been years since i last picked up a pair of foams and i thought why not scoop a pair up. im not gonna liei was beasting for a pair. searched near and far for them. paid a little bit of a premium at $25 over retail but then again, it was three weeks before theslated release. then i scored big time when i was able to snag a pair from shoetrends for $175 shipped
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom