Were the Eggplant Foams worthy of the hype?

i finally got my pair the other day. there very nice and i like them, my only gripe is that the quality on the foam part doesn't seem as strong as on myroyals. i gotta find something to wear with them as well, but these will be getting lots of wears.

This topic is redundant, you even get six pages on a question like this.

So that answers the question

Missed out on this release and still dont have a pair yet. Ebay have them in a size 13 for 30o plus.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Missed out on this release and still dont have a pair yet. Ebay have them in a size 13 for 30o plus.
Ehh Hype will die down in a few years...you'll have a better chance to get them for lower then.

If ever i will buy them. It will be for Basketball and nothing else. otherwise i wouldnt be buying this.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Ehh Hype will die down in a few years...you'll have a better chance to get them for lower then.

Not true, the more limited they are they less likely you are able to get them for a good price. And being that they have icey soles, you need DS ones withclear soles. That will be more and more rare as time goes on. Unless you want to pay for yellow ones like with the royals, which are still more than retail. They will stay the same in price, if not go up.

gonna go put my pair on once i get home to remind me of how
pimp.gif
they are...need to get another pair of these and royals preferrably HoH's

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Not true, the more limited they are they less likely you are able to get them for a good price. And being that they have icey soles, you need DS ones with clear soles. That will be more and more rare as time goes on. Unless you want to pay for yellow ones like with the royals, which are still more than retail. They will stay the same in price, if not go up.

QFT...Like a fine wine. It gets better with age.

Glad I got my pair broke necks all 3 times I've rocked...shout to Proper for coming thru with my pair.

i doubt the price will go up. im pretty sure the prices have plateaued cause so many people bought doubles and so many wanna be resellers stocked up

I kinda wanted them but then i thought i had the flightposites, dont need another "eggplant" shoe. plus the royals > any color

Originally Posted by kicks4all

dunno why people love the foamsposites so much... they so plainjane cept for the kryptonites

You're entitled to your own opinion, but to me foams are both stylish and durable, I like how they don't crease.

Back
Top Bottom