Were the Eggplant Foams worthy of the hype?

The Foamposite is a must have for most heads and this the second best color (next to the blue). So, yes it's worthy.

I'm still in need of a pair...
smh.gif

preferrably 11 or 11.5...

No because the things that were said of the shoe before they released were ridiculous and then they dropped and now everyone has a pair and everyone is a foamhead now... they changed the foam line for the worst imo, now we have skyposites and other crap like that because of the hype the eggplants brought forfoamposites

Just wore these Sunday to shop with the wife at the mall....there were severe neck spasms from multiple people that day... sad
frown.gif

pimp.gif

To be honest, i think they were worthy, that shoe has to be one the best combination of a classic colorway on classic shoe i've ever seen...still nottoppin the royals though

Yes, hype worthy... but I didn't expect for the hype to grow as it did...

Still in need of another pair Sz. 11

Somebody juice that!!!!...
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

No because the things that were said of the shoe before they released were ridiculous and then they dropped and now everyone has a pair and everyone is a foam head now... they changed the foam line for the worst imo, now we have skyposites and other crap like that because of the hype the eggplants brought for foamposites
so true i remember when i was wearing foams in school and head was calling them moon boots

if i wanted to get a pair, what would be the best route for getting these? here on nt ebay other websites?

Originally Posted by NycPosite

No because the things that were said of the shoe before they released were ridiculous and then they dropped and now everyone has a pair and everyone is a foam head now... they changed the foam line for the worst imo, now we have skyposites and other crap like that because of the hype the eggplants brought for foamposites
so true i remember when i was wearing foams in school and head was calling them moon boots
roll.gif
.....that's all i ever heard about any posite i put onmy feet, mostly from the ladies tho. most of the dudes i chilled with all got down with posites in one way or another.

Originally Posted by kicks4all

dunno why people love the foamsposites so much... they so plainjane cept for the kryptonites
foams and plain doesnt make sense...but like dude said, your opinion

yea they worth it to me .......they bring a whole differnt look to the game....
they smoove bball shoes too ..........
im lookin for a sz 9 or 9.5 right na

im kinda disappointed..i only wore mines 2x and there now yellowing almost on the sole..and they were worn casually

Originally Posted by NycPosite

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I used to call em that......but I still wanted a pair.

My cuz came outta jail, walked into a sneaker store on fordham and was like whats the most expensive kicks yall got, dude pointed to the OG foams. I asked howmuch he said $200, instantly was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Before I could even say $200, my cuz was like Ill take em in a9.5 and that blue avirex jacket to match. $450 just like that. Wore em out the store wit me next to him.........with my black and white airforce 1s with thejewel check
ohwell.gif

I was hatin hardbody but for $200 mom dukes was not even tryin to hear it .

As for orignial topic, damn skippy it was. Worn mine 9 times so far.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Just wore these Sunday to shop with the wife at the mall....there were severe neck spasms from multiple people that day... sad
frown.gif

pimp.gif
It's funny, but the exact same thing happened to me when I finally unDS'd my pair. Was with my girl on 34th Street and serious neckcracking was going around, seemed contagious. Then we went into Footlocker and it was a wrap. I was getting stopped more by customers than the employees whoobviously could have helped them out with most inquiries. My girl was pissed cause I entertained some of the questions that were being asked. People really digon these and I could see why, they're worthy of the hype for sure.

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

I'll let you know when i finally track my pair down.....still looking for a 9.5 for a decent price!
haha yeah, i haven't been looking much recently but i still want them. i actually think the royals are better, but just my opinion...

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Missed out on this release and still dont have a pair yet. Ebay have them in a size 13 for 30o plus.
Ehh Hype will die down in a few years...you'll have a better chance to get them for lower then.

lmao no they wont....in a few years they will go for more if anything

Originally Posted by BLinK

Hmmm I think so, instead of enjoying the nice beach, I was too busy taking pictures of this shoe.
laugh.gif

LOL I feels my mas here, these are just beauties. Not up for discussion, but one of MY favs. And Being a [color= rgb(102, 0, 102)]RAVENS[/color] these are a definite cops.

Originally Posted by BLinK

Originally Posted by kicks4all

dunno why people love the foamsposites so much... they so plainjane cept for the kryptonites

You're entitled to your own opinion, but to me foams are both stylish and durable, I like how they don't crease.

Best damn durable shoe EVER... foamposite shook the shoe game up. Rock some Foams and any other shoe interchangably for 2-3 years, and see which looks betterafter that timeframe. While you may toss, or still have sum beat kicks in 20 years.... Foams will still look crispy den a mug, not a crease in sight. Possiblyreglue the sole, maybe seaglow, but just like new...Period. Thats getting my Pennies woth
wink.gif
pimp.gif

no i dont think they worthy of the hype. they dont come close to the royals or the white foam pros imo.

Back
Top Bottom