What a Pleasent Surprise. Story Inside.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

very nice. looked in my 17's briefcase.. nothing!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How many of yall went searchin after hearing this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

On the real tho, I almost bought a DS pair yesterday for over $300, to say Im jelly is an understatement
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

very nice. looked in my 17's briefcase.. nothing!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How many of yall went searchin after hearing this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

On the real tho, I almost bought a DS pair yesterday for over $300, to say Im jelly is an understatement
grin.gif

sheesh and i get happy when i find 5 bucks in my pocket, this guys misplacing his grails

sheesh and i get happy when i find 5 bucks in my pocket, this guys misplacing his grails

Haha, had the same thing happen to me a few times with shirts and shoes, nothing on that level but I understand it. I know a lot of the young kids on here maybe don't get it, but that's life. You go through your 20's and life seems to move at the speed of light, you move and move and go from point A to B to C to D...etc. Things that you loved and used or wore constantly, you put away and they just get lost in the shuffle. Last time I was back home at my parents' house, which was the holidays for '10, I wound up finding a practically brand new pair of Converse Pandamoniums (the ones Kevin Johnson used to wear when Converse did their shoes with React juice), if memory serves correctly I think I just put them in the closet after my dad bought me a pair of Kemps at a Reebok outlet...but I dunno, it's so long ago.

In any case, pretty cool find. Makes me look forward to seeing what I dig up the next time I go home.

Haha, had the same thing happen to me a few times with shirts and shoes, nothing on that level but I understand it. I know a lot of the young kids on here maybe don't get it, but that's life. You go through your 20's and life seems to move at the speed of light, you move and move and go from point A to B to C to D...etc. Things that you loved and used or wore constantly, you put away and they just get lost in the shuffle. Last time I was back home at my parents' house, which was the holidays for '10, I wound up finding a practically brand new pair of Converse Pandamoniums (the ones Kevin Johnson used to wear when Converse did their shoes with React juice), if memory serves correctly I think I just put them in the closet after my dad bought me a pair of Kemps at a Reebok outlet...but I dunno, it's so long ago.

In any case, pretty cool find. Makes me look forward to seeing what I dig up the next time I go home.

This has happened to me, but because of the collection being too big. At the time, i was buying/selling/trading so much, i would forget what pairs i had, or think i still had something when they were gone.

Back
Top Bottom