What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

JustBlaze. JustBlaze. illphillip illphillip giving Fortaleza a try.
20210528_144601.jpg

Get the Still strength if you can find it. Dm me if you can’t I know a few spots. More robust flavor since it’s watered down less. Can taste the oily olive notes writing this

Ive had trouble finding the Anejo lately. I found a semi local spot that has it. A little more than I was used to paying but **** it. Gonna swing by the weekend.

So my wife, knowing how much I like Fortaleza, has been popping into local spots here and there to see if we come up and sent me this like 2 days ago

B21A679B-6C4B-4BB4-8464-7937472E844D.jpeg

Ima take that recommendation and grab one as well.

Ive had trouble finding the Anejo lately. I found a semi local spot that has it. A little more than I was used to paying but **** it. Gonna swing by the weekend.

So my wife, knowing how much I like Fortaleza, has been popping into local spots here and there to see if we come up and sent me this like 2 days ago

B21A679B-6C4B-4BB4-8464-7937472E844D.jpeg

Ima take that recommendation and grab one as well.
That 1146 is so dam good as well. That liquor store has the best 3 brands top left in a row. They know what’s up. That espolon is my go too for mixing as well

Anybody ever had either the Whistlepig 18 or the Boss Hog?
Haven't personally tried the Boss Hog, but some friends of mine did a tasting that had the boss hog in it. 2 out of 3 decided to buy a bottle afterwards, and they're not guys who usually spend that kind of cash on whiskey. They were raving about it. That made me personally VERY curious about the bottle. Hopefully I get to try it in the coming months when they open their bottles.

Also I need to get a bottle of Buffalo Trace back in my cabinet.. I always take for granted how accessible it is here in my area. On the shelves in every grocery store near me.

Haven't personally tried the Boss Hog, but some friends of mine did a tasting that had the boss hog in it. 2 out of 3 decided to buy a bottle afterwards, and they're not guys who usually spend that kind of cash on whiskey. They were raving about it. That made me personally VERY curious about the bottle. Hopefully I get to try it in the coming months when they open their bottles.
Ended up getting a bottle of that to share with my groomsmen before my wedding Saturday. Beautiful packaging.

Attachments

• AB9859FE-149E-4500-AB9C-9CECDAAA7435.jpeg
    AB9859FE-149E-4500-AB9C-9CECDAAA7435.jpeg
    318 KB · Views: 33
  • 8126175A-71A5-4D24-AFE7-D1140D3B4690.jpeg
    8126175A-71A5-4D24-AFE7-D1140D3B4690.jpeg
    306.2 KB · Views: 64
Yeah...I’m most likely gonna keep it.

If you are not a massive wheater fan, trade that ****. If you prefer high proof stuff, def trade that ****. I would flip that for a WLW '20, GTS '20 and Four Roses SMBLE '20 easily (that's about a 2600 value all in).

Back
Top Bottom