What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

Just aquired from a trade, this bottle has eluded me for 2 years

2D1B5697-DDDA-4E17-96A7-103FEE3E92A8.jpeg

I buy beer so consistently that when I ordered from another location a worker emailed me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

“Hi Benny,

I wanted to let you know we are experiencing a staffing shortage which is affecting how quickly we are getting our deliveries processed and added to inventory. We actually have quite a bit of Pranqster, I try to keep 2 cases on hand at all times for you, but it will not appear up online because we haven’t finished the paperwork. Whenever you need, I would be happy to pull your usual order and have it ready for you, but we would need to bring your card into the store for payment. If you are comfortable with it, we could have one of our managers walk your card from your car into the store to complete the transaction on your behalf. We could also try to adjust the quantities of and products on a new online order, we just can’t create a new online order from our end. I hope this helps, let us know how what we can do for you.

Thanks, katy

Cheers!

BevMo! 26”

Y’all have any clue what kind of market 29 Year Extra Rare Crown Royal might have? Haven’t had access to my Facebook for years so can’t look at a lot of the bourbon/whiskey groups a lot of people use.

Y’all have any clue what kind of market 29 Year Extra Rare Crown Royal might have? Haven’t had access to my Facebook for years so can’t look at a lot of the bourbon/whiskey groups a lot of people use.
Havent seen many on secondary... The majority of the crown offerings do not fetch a premium typically.

Walked into a BevMo tonight for the first time in Palm Springs (right behind a homeless guy sprinting in and grabbing the first bottle he could get his hands on then sprinting out), and man what a wonderland on the bourbon aisle.

Spent about 30 minutes giving the associate there a description of the homeless guy (2 minutes) then walking down the bourbon aisle and talking to him about all the **** we don’t get in Dallas that is just on the shelves here.

Ended up settling on a Heaven Hill Bottled in Bond since I’ve never seen that on the shelves in Dallas. Currently sitting on the front patio at my AirBnB drinking it out of a coffee cup.

Best week hunting ever.

Staggs were 46.99 and Blantons were 53.99 all on the base package store. Walked in there right when they pulled the case out.

20221029_115653.jpg
I see you got Eureka’s Eagle Rare too. Really liked the extra goodies this month. Still trying to find some Stagg out here tho. Strong work!

my bar cart is on point... got room for 7 more bottles... so will prally cop moet nectar, remy martin and captain morgan... but what else would yall recommend? Im trying to cop some sake but don't know a good brand and maybe another bottle of rum I was thinking of Kraken
20220204_180447.jpg

Do people really like Henny white?

I feel it's one of the most overrated drinks out there...

Do people really like Henny white?

I feel it's one of the most overrated drinks out there...

I agree with you... It's expensive and hard to get for no reason... But in general it does taste good especially compared to the regular Henny...still kinda overrated...I'll crack mines open only for a special occasion but for now it's just a display

It's been a hell of a month...

20221107_113612.jpg

Fire. That 2021 is really good. Haven’t had 2022 but heard it’s super underwhelming. If you can trade it for a 2019 I would do that in a heartbeat (assuming they are drinkers and years aren’t special to you).

Back
Top Bottom