What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

I would have cleaned them out; there was no limit.

But I’m good with the one. Not trying to lug around several bottles of whiskey around another country on my Honeymoon

Lol no question!

I totally understand not wanting to lug them around on your honeymoon though. Could have got them to Lisbon and shipped back home immediately though.

Regardless, great score, congrats on the marriage and enjoy your honeymoon!

Going to Spain in a few months and doing a few winery tours…if I come across some bottles like that in Philly and ask the wineries to include the bottles in a shipment back to the US what does the customs process look like?

JFK Airport Duty Free

International customers only. Luckily I’m going to Lisbon on my honeymoon :pimp:
61E39F52-CA76-4343-BBBD-E64640A2DF4F.jpeg
D711A71D-4620-48B3-8628-6BF5C9951DE0.jpeg
Congratulations!

Last edited:
Thanks for the well wishes fellas! I’m coming through Boston on the way back home so I’ll let ya know if I see anything. Would be way easier to bring some home

Going to Spain in a few months and doing a few winery tours…if I come across some bottles like that in Philly and ask the wineries to include the bottles in a shipment back to the US what does the customs process look like?
Pretty much just check it in your back and declare it in your customs form.

If you’re buying it duty free, they’ll hand deliver it to the gate and you carry it on like normal

How do y’all know what Batch these Stagg’s are? Finally got a real job after years of school and could finally dabble in better Whiskey’s. Absolutely love it. Read thru the thread and man. Thank y’all for all the insight!

My cousin showed me his collection and it’s NUTS! Will have to post a pic in here at some point

How do y’all know what Batch these Stagg’s are? Finally got a real job after years of school and could finally dabble in better Whiskey’s. Absolutely love it. Read thru the thread and man. Thank y’all for all the insight!

My cousin showed me his collection and it’s NUTS! Will have to post a pic in here at some point
You have to go off the proof.

Got a bottle of Buffalo Trace and in comparison, I preferred the ER more. Not that it's bad, but with the hype I expected more complexity. It reminds me of Monkey Shoulder a bit which I enjoy too anyways.

I think negroni may have usurped the throne for GOAT cocktail over old fashioned for me. Had an awesome one at the distillery near my apartment on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom