What backpack yall rockin? Vol. OFFICIAL BACKPACK THREAD

Jansport been rocking their **** since freshman yr of hs. I feel soo old-fashion since I've seen north faces backpacks & there soo nice/durable but expensive as hell

North Face Hot Shot since 2006 Freshman year of HS. My mom was mad as hell cause she gave me 120 and I didn't bring back any change.

Nike ACG Steel City Black

Got this about a year ago.

^ yes they are the worst.

my herschel bag ripped in a month! i dont even put anything heavy or put too much stuff in it!

I break so many necks with this backpack 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

not srs.  and no, that is not me lol

Last edited:
I've had this joint for the past 7 years.. (And I'm still making payments on this mudasucka)

Been using the black sb backpack for a few years now. Got it and the green one at the local outlet for $40 each, shoe bag attachment was only $10 too. Like using the MOLLE webbing to attach a camelbak for traveling sometimes too. Also got the sb Eugene buzz Lightyear bag for $80 at the same outlet

nike-sb-eugene-backpack-buzz.jpg

NIKE - Lacrosse Backpack (XL)

I'm 6'7" and I spent months searching for the longest backpack I could find.  Most were about 20" long, but this one is almost 26".  It holds two pairs of size 16 basketball shoes, a basketball, and a towel in the main compartment.  Very good quality, highly recommended.

BA2720%20large.bmp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom