what BOOK you reading vol 234982348734

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I just finished the Rules of Attraction, I'm kind of searching at the moment.

Might start the Time Traveller's Wife, but I don't know if that'll be fun to read.
Great book if you're in to that sort of thing, ran through it in the span of a flight and a night in the Philippines.

Currently reading Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld. Definitely thinking of saving up and buying a Nook...can anyone offer some insight on any of the e-readers?

tumblr_kvqasemZJ51qznyovo1_500.jpg

Bed time reading for my son is as folllows: "The Prince" by Machiavelli (No not the rapper) after that I'm going in on Plato's "The Republic." I just finished Severin's Journey Into the Dark, real good read.

0251_threecups_d.jpg

toobig.jpg

win_friends_influence_people.jpg

Also just finished The Shack by William P. Young. It was a life changer - highly recommended.

Delta of Venus by Anais Nin, and letters to Anais by Henry Miller.

then i intend to read shooting stars, the lebron bio.

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Just finished up Downtown Owl by Chuck Klosterman....all his books are good IMO....took me two days to read this last one......about to start Paul Schaffers book, heard the stories are classic.....

I love Klosterman.  Anybody read this??  I thought it was hilarious, had me dying in public.

41VGOU6w2XL.jpg

I've just started 'The Defence of the Realm: The Authorised History of MI5' - it's pretty interesting so far. A complete behemoth though - if you want it get the paperback as the hardback (that I got from the library) is extremely weighty - it's hard to hold it up to read.

It's a little dry but interesting in showing how the British Secret Services developed over 100 years - from nothing to what exists today.

last-man.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y:_The_Last_Man

Finished re-reading this series recently.  Whether you are a comic book reader or not (probably not if you aren't familiar with Y: The Last Man) you NEED to read this.  Without hyperbole, this is honestly the best story I have ever read in any medium.  You can find the collected graphic novels at pretty much any book retailer.

Currently reading this:

superfreakonomics.jpg

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Might start the Time Traveller's Wife, but I don't know if that'll be fun to read.
Great book if you're in to that sort of thing, ran through it in the span of a flight and a night in the Philippines.

Currently reading Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld. Definitely thinking of saving up and buying a Nook...can anyone offer some insight on any of the e-readers?

kindle has a better selection, id go for that. i have one and it's the best thing i've ever bought. with the accessibility of books ive seen that i read more often

Currently reading The Last Amateurs: Playing for Glory and Honor in Division I College Basketball by John Feinstein.
Details the 2000 Patriot League basketball season...good read IMO.

Also bought Phil Jackson's Sacred Hoops and Sam Smith's The Jordan Rules to read on the plane next month.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by ikari XD

kindle has a better selection, id go for that. i have one and it's the best thing i've ever bought. with the accessibility of books ive seen that i read more often
Hmm sounds good. I think what'll push me over the edge is once more textbooks are offered in digital form. I already know grad school books are going to ++** me up

n325860.jpg

Just finished reading this, excellent book I wish I could find more like it
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Now onto this...

41xmZ9K11FL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

And then this...

fugitive-pieces.jpg

Back
Top Bottom