What Can I Do To My Housemate? Vol. Not My @%*$@!% Puppy

So here's the situation:
I have this housemate. Nobody likes him, he has no friends other than us, if you consider us his friends. He's the most inconsiderate person I've ever lived with in my ENTIRE life.

Dude doesn't consult the rest of the house and just up and buys a drum set. We are all visually displeased about this decision, apparently he "suggested" the idea to one of my more timid housemates and was met with a less than enthusiastic response--to which this $++ hole replies, "its cool I love you guys, we'll work it out".
indifferent.gif
(I just walked in one day and there it was, chillin in the livingroom)

Son never does his dishes, never cleans up after himself, bangs on the bathroom door until he can go use it, parks his car in the most OBNOXIOUS spot, and just walks around with an air of arrogance for NO REASON cuz dude gets NO BUNS and has NO FRIENDS. (We'll be chillin with chicks, having fun, and dude locks himself up in his room, but comes out periodically to mean mug everybody--even the females)

Then last night, my housemates tell me that he's been plotting to try and get rid of my puppy next year. HELL MOTHER *!%#+!$ NO. Dude just decides on his own that we aren't having my puppy next year? When I openly consulted EVERY housemate about my puppy situation that if I can't keep her, she's going to the pound. Upon hearing this last night, I was beyond enraged.  (the rest of my housemates want to keep her, except for him. Keep in mind, he doesn't do A DAMN THING to take care of her)

So here it is, I want to know what I can do to get back at dude for the hell he puts my housemates through. I'm never a victim of his douche-baggery because I have my own pots and pans, etc. But I'm tired of seeing him walk all over everybody and such.

I can't really do anything to his bath +*++ because he locks it up somewhere, I cant do anything to the protein powder he uses because it's my friends, and he moves out tomorrow so I cant do some weird +*++ like piss in the washing machine while he's using it.

I need some real diabolical, low key +*++. What you got NT?

Pay a prostitute to f' him.
Make sure he doesn't know she is a prostitute.
Make prostitute dump him.
Ask why he is sad.
Tell him he f'd a prostitute.

Game.

He doesn't have sex with people or have any sexual contact with people so anything that has to do with STDs, Prostitutes, or Transvestites is out of the question.

Naija Nitemare wrote:
He doesn't have sex with people or have any sexual contact with people so anything that has to do with STDs, Prostitutes, or Transvestites is out of the question.

Alright...i see, i see...hmm,

Substitute prostitute with your puppy?
Yea, that'll surely work.

Why not just confront him for his behavior, and if he steps outta line, put him back in his place.

Nothing like a good ol' fashion beatdown to fix any situation!

I've considered whooping his !%@, but I know he's a $%$#@ made punk so he'll definitely report me to the police.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Why not just confront him for his behavior, and if he steps outta line, put him back in his place.

best answer so far.

why dont you try being a man and sitting him down and tell him the problem you have with him

why play a childish prank or try to ''get back'' at him, u have to live with this dude

and the best way to stop him from doin all that bs that you dont like is to sit down

and speak to him like a man,kids play games and try to get back at people

if u can sit here and tell a bunch of strangers than why cant u do the same to him to his face?

You live in Isla Vista? Its just embarassing how many people here treat their apartments like @#$% and leave dirt, filth, and dishes all over the place. I would live with my boys but theyre living in a 14 person house
sick.gif
definitely not doing that cause I need my privacy. On the other hand cant live by myself either since all these bull @#$% slum condition 1 bedroom apartments are 1200-1400 a month
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

How is this even a question?

Socks and soap dude, socks and soap.

this or the old i hope you dont get hit with a stray bullet

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

This.

a true loud confrontation seems like it shouldve happened long ago... "WTH Are you doing" push him. let the rage out. are you the timid roommate?

have everyone lock themselves in their rooms, butter the floors, and call the house line.
devil.gif

cook up some brownies or a cake and throw some ex lax in there and just leave it in your fridge, if he is really inconsiderate he won't think twice about eating it.

Back
Top Bottom