What car would you buy with $11,000?

96 Impala SS .. with change to spare for the 22's
pimp.gif

But I copped an 04 Ford Crown Vic with 42k miles for around that price tho ..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by FDUB

If you want a car that is easy  to maintain, or low in terms of Insurance cost... Get a 06-08 Chevrolet Impala.. That car gets good gas mileage for a V6 and is Very fun to drive.. That is a car you can probably get for 11g's or possibly less. I have a 07 Impala LT and I love it.
Hows the power for you?
Since this is my first car, It has tons of power for me.. it gets 211 HP.. Great car in my opinion

If you want a car that is easy  to maintain, or low in terms of Insurance cost... Get a 06-08 Chevrolet Impala.. That car gets good gas mileage for a V6 and is Very fun to drive.. That is a car you can probably get for 11g's or possibly less. I have a 07 Impala LT and I love it.
Hows the power for you?
Since this is my first car, It has tons of power for me.. it gets 211 HP.. Great car in my opinion

Hows the power for you?

pimp.gif
I'm leaning towards an Impala, Grand Prix or Firebird for my first. More so the Grand Prix but the Impala is super tempting too. I gotta get another or better job 1st though
laugh.gif

You making any customizations?

Hows the power for you?

pimp.gif
I'm leaning towards an Impala, Grand Prix or Firebird for my first. More so the Grand Prix but the Impala is super tempting too. I gotta get another or better job 1st though
laugh.gif

You making any customizations?

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

i was browsing on cars.com. how are there 2 year old cars with 60,000 miles?
laugh.gif

i got a new car in may 2010..........ive put on 11k already as of nov 2010

26 miles to work so round trip is 52 miles................then factor in w/e else i need/want to do.

laugh.gif

26 miles to work so round trip is 52 miles................then factor in w/e else i need/want to do.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

laugh.gif

so which audi did you get?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

laugh.gif

so which audi did you get?

2001 - 2005 Honda Civic
2003 - 2008 Toyota Corolla

-Good size
-Low operating cost
-Little to no maintenance
-Good gas mileage

2001 - 2005 Honda Civic
2003 - 2008 Toyota Corolla

-Good size
-Low operating cost
-Little to no maintenance