What Do Girls Have Against "Momma Boys"

I guess cause his mother would dictate every move he makes. Which means the gf is dating the mother. A women wants a man that can make his own decision. Not a man who is constantly with they're mom.

Momma's boys probably decrease a woman's leverage, his mother probably told him a bunch of their conniving ways

I'd rather a daddys girl than one with no father or a poor relationship with her father.

It makes a HUGE difference.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I'd rather a daddys girl than one with no father or a poor relationship with her father.

It makes a HUGE difference.

Word them $%#$!%* are jaded as %!$$

I love my momma and my wife knows that
laugh.gif
i dont care what nobody say!!!!!

Originally Posted by ricky409

maaaaan... i had this problem...

i think another reason is b/c your momb can call out alotta bull spit that your girl does...

she can see that nonsense from a mile away.

atleast thats why my old girl used to trip... mama-fizzle would know her moves 2 steps before she made them...

1f3258b49a635e28caba1be9ec5ec7c98e9f98c.gif

1. They want a guy who can stand on his own (the alpha male thing a lot of women go crazy about, being a momma's boy probably isn't a turn on to them, they probably won't see a guy as dominant if he's always moving when his mom says move).

2. Being a momma's boy can take ATTENTION off of them which is bad because women love, love, love their attention

3. They probably had a hard relationship with their mom and can't understand how you and your mom operates o a consistent basis. From two different worlds it seems...what's regular for you might be strange to her.

4. they think a lot of men like that want to play the baby role and be taken care of because he still has his mom doing favor after favor for him even when's he's a grown man. At the same time it depends on the woman, some women want to take care of a man who's depends on other people, some women aren't having it, they want a man who's independent.

5. Women want some one who can stand by their side and agree on things with, some one that has their back to make them feel good....they find out you're a momma's boy and they get to meet your mom and things don't mesh well between the two, she's going to think if her and your mom ever got into an argument then 9 times out of 10 you're going to take your moms side and that's going to open up a whole new can on worms. That wil make your girl feel like she's second place instead of being number one.

it's funny though, because you have a lot of women who WON"T mess with a man that has problems with his mom. They'll say if he doesn't have a tight relationship with his mom, he'll be a jerk when it comes to dating other women. It's like you can't be a momma's boy and show too much appreciation to your mom but at the same time you can't have a tough relationship with your mom. I guess you have to be some where in the middle.

I think some one can still show appreciation for their moms and still have a great relationship with their woman, I don't agree on the things I listed but that's just how some women think not all of course.

just wanted to drop my points, a lot of folks have already said what I typed and great posts from you all. Just wanted to share my thoughts.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

she's so involved you cant make a move w/o her opinion

I was gonna say this exactly. This is the main problem. Moms should NEVER be THAT involved in the affairs of you and your woman. "Daddy's little girls" are no better.

Originally Posted by NYMVP

Momma's boys probably decrease a woman's leverage, his mother probably told him a bunch of their conniving ways
exactly what i said, famb...
lets keep it 100... my momb prolly pulled all the stuff these young yambs are trying to pull on me...

she keeps me on the loop...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i think another reason is b/c your momb can call out alotta bull spit that your girl does...

atleast thats why my old girl used to trip... mama-fizzle would know her moves 2 steps before she made them...
Sooo true. 

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

1f3258b49a635e28caba1be9ec5ec7c98e9f98c.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom