What Do I Do With My Dead Xbox 360?

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

microsoft still repairs thems. Just call

Not if your warranty has ended.
What does Habibi know behind that phone? Just send it in man....I sent mine in over the summer, and they repaired my RROD...had it since 05.

Originally Posted by Paulitics

Red rings? Try taking it apart and blow hard as you can in it, like the N64 games

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

find someone on craigslist who can fix them...this works better in big cities though

Find someone on craigslist that repairs RROD, they usually charge $30-$50.

r u sure? Microsoft covers it 3 years from warranty. My bro thought his was done too but called and they paid for shipping and fixed

I just sent mine in yesterday & my regular warranty was expired but they have a 3 year warranty for RROD. This is my second 360 that I have to getrepaired, first my launch one & now an Elite I bought a year & a half ago.
frown.gif
I also have a PS3 that I've never had a problem with. The only thingabout this repair is that you have to ship it in your own box, my first repair for my launch console they mailed me a box to ship it in. Also, I had to waitlike 8 days before I got my shipping label, when my Macbook Pro needed repair I had an airbill & box the next day from Apple for next day shipping.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

r u sure? Microsoft covers it 3 years from warranty. My bro thought his was done too but called and they paid for shipping and fixed

It ended at the end of 2008.

I have every current system and I love Xbox the best but I must admit, its the most problematic.

Honestly, this happened to my xbox as well.
I went to costco, bought and xbox.
Got home and switched them, without worrying about the serial numbers.
Went back and returned it, no questions asked.

Also, considering it was just Christmas, there will be a lot of return and you can just say you got a present and have no idea whats wrong with it, you justdont want an xbox

do not be scared, the worst that will happen if they deny you, which means you will try back at another location or different time.

seriously try it and thank me later

Back
Top Bottom