What do you do for a living?

Why do you say winter is rough?

My father is on dialysis. He does it at home and I hate that he does it there because he is constantly calling BAXTER asking them what to do. He is stubborn and refuses to do it at the clinic. He says he hates how it feels there
I don't have any statistics to back me, but from my experience many dialysis patients pass in the winter. Is he doing home hemo or peritoneal dialysis (through his stomach)?, either way you can maintain a lot more independence at home. If someone's coming to the clinic, that takes a good 4 hours out of your day..

Desktop Support in Washington, DC.

About $52k/yr. Should go up to about $62k/yr soon though. Relatively easy job, can get busy at times.

Desktop Support in Washington, DC.

About $52k/yr. Should go up to about $62k/yr soon though. Relatively easy job, can get busy at times.
do you have a IT background?
Nope.
laugh.gif

My uncle helped get me the position. Been here about two years now.
must be nice. Wish i got it like that
laugh.gif
Didn't have a hook up like that either and im black (unicorn in IT).

Create your luck by networking and obtaining a decent amount of knowledge.

Currently doing Basketball Operations at the ASEAN Basketball League.

We run a pro league in South East Asia across 5 countries (Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and Vietnam).

Didn't have a hook up like that either and im black (unicorn in IT).

Create your luck by networking and obtaining a decent amount of knowledge.
Same, just gotta keep expanding knowledge and networking is a must. Cert/Degree help too

Partner in a recently launched Private Equity firm. Formerly, I was a Vice President for a multinational private equity firm in NYC. 28 years old.

I don't feel comfortable divulging my annual earnings.

I mean you pretty much already told us in the Holiday bonus thread :lol:

2 jobs both part time.NYC
Technical support analyst at museum.
IT Consultant for another museum.
Haven't figured how much yearly since the consulting hours vary.

Just turned 28, California, Los Angeles county/OC county border - RN - 90k

My full time job is Registered Nurse for dialysis patients - People who have kidney failure for different reasons can be kept alive by going to dialysis 3x per week (on avg). Kidneys clean out the blood, since theirs aren't working, we clean their blood for them. One of their artery/veins are fused together and we poke them with 2 big needles, one to draw blood out, one to give them clean blood back, and it's filtered through a machine. Also give them medications, set up surgeries, give them their home medications, etc.

I work per diem doing other jobs, dialysis, prison, home health here and there as well.

How long did you go to school for RN

Surprised by how many people have disclosed how much they make in this thread. Didn't expect that at all.

Student. Majoring in IT with a minor in business. Thinking about double majoring though.

Director of Account Management & Client Success for a tech start-up here in NYC.

I won't divulge my exact base but it's above $150K and below $250K. I also have quarterly and annual bonuses and 20,000+ options

I'm also a minority owner in the following NYC establishments (shameless plug):

- 2 bars (The Garret & The Garret East)
- 1 speakeasy lounge (Visana)
- 1 pizzeria (Pisa)

I'm also 32, to put things into perspective. I been grinding for a minute :lol:

Last edited:
Producer (Digital/Content) I work in Advertising now. Dream is to one day produce and/or direct a long form film piece.
Job is pretty dope and the pay is solid. Used to do it for Beats and then Apple. Now I'm on the agency side working with several clients.

I gotta step it up i thought I was making good money lol there's cats on here younger than me pulling in 70k

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom