What do you do on a long plane ride to keep from getting bored?

Going to Thailand NYE which means ill be on in airports and planes all day long. What should I bring with me to keep some sanity?

What I did was buy a crap load of food and snacks.
But that did only keep me occupied for 2 hours...

You can bring your laptop, when that runs out just switch to your itouch/psp and play games on that
When that runs out i guess books.

I had to go to Hong Kong a few years back and it sucked.
I brought so much to keep me occupied but the ambiance made me not want to do any of it.
I just wanted to get off the plane.
You're flight is about 15 hours right? Just get some sleeping pills haha or have a really fun friend sit by you

I had a 16 hour flight to the Phillippines 2 weeks ago...I played Monopoly on my iPhone..after about a hour into the flight..listened to my ipod...and took 2Benadryl, passed out and woke up with 1 hour left to my destination...most relaxing flight ever..

if you smoke, make a firecracker and eat it a little before you get onto the plane. it will kick in about an hour later

special brownies/firecrackers before you go on... hell of an experience. If your not into that.. sleep, watch long movies, play some games.

i could not imagine being on a plane for 15 hours

3 hours is long enough

i would definately take some sleeping pills

ambien.jpg

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

special brownies/firecrackers before you go on... hell of an experience. If your not into that.. sleep, watch long movies, play some games.
Listen to this man.

surprised no NTer came in and said sumtin ridiculous like "fap".

Back
Top Bottom