What do you do on a long plane ride to keep from getting bored?

i'm ridin on a long-@+% flight too.
smh.gif

it's gonna be a hell of a christmas / holiday vacation though so i ain't really complainin.

but so far what i got planned is i got about:
  • 4 magazines
  • 2 books
  • 3 seasons of House, MD.( though i know my batt is gonna die before i finish all those)
  • a lot of music
  • and i haven't slept yet in the past 18 hours.
hopefully it'll do for me.

have a safe flight homie.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

special brownies/firecrackers before you go on... hell of an experience. If your not into that.. sleep, watch long movies, play some games.
Listen to this man.

ditto

a lot of the newer planes have individual screens where they have movies/tv shows/music/games on demand

Originally Posted by kicks4kaskets

sleep
ipod
books
talk to the people sitting next to me.
You do realize that when you get to this step, you become the guy that everyone hates and does their best to avoid sitting next to, right?I'll talk to anybody, including that guy, but I hope you know that damn near everyone else hates you.

Originally Posted by lil rell

special brownies/firecrackers before you go on... hell of an experience. If your not into that.. sleep, watch long movies, play some games.
Listen to this man.

ditto

word... ill always have edibles on deck before leaving on any trips via plane, train, boat, car.... etc.
pimp.gif

a 10 sack = 2 firecrackers = will put ya out for 3 hours.. depending on your tolerance and dankness of bud
laugh.gif

have a safe trip

Music and movies are generally the default things to do along w/ readin. I'd fool around and try to produce a beat or play Sims3. That game'll make a20hr flight seem like a 2hr flight
laugh.gif

Went to Thailand a few times last year.. 4, I think.. direct flight from NYC was just over 17 hours..
ThaiAir has a pretty decent set up.. it definitely helps if you can get a middle row, where youre the only person in the row, lift up all the arm rests andstretch out and sleep.
They had outlets on the plane for laptops, ipod charger, etc.. my ipod hung in there for whole flight, but I watched quite a few movies on the plane.. mosttranscontinental planes/flights, have personal tv's on the headrests and all that good stuff.
You get at least 3, but maybe 4 meals if I remember correctly, but I brought mad snacks with me, books, magazines.. I did manage to sleep pretty good, though..

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Originally Posted by lil rell

Listen to this man.

ditto

word... ill always have edibles on deck before leaving on any trips via plane, train, boat, car.... etc.
pimp.gif

a 10 sack = 2 firecrackers = will put ya out for 3 hours.. depending on your tolerance and dankness of bud
laugh.gif

have a safe trip
I was thinking of eating some brownies or something like that...never thought how they wouldnt kick in till we were on the flight, so it would beperfect.

im looking up noise canceling headphones now for the ride.

Thanks for the tips yall!!

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

quick question you can use your laptop on the plane right??????

while your in the air.
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

yeah but idk if you can use the internet

Some airlines are offering free wi fi on their planes.

fly first/business class for international flights

get high beforehand, maybe drink a little too

bring an ipod/iphone

buy a ton of food/snacks/drinks

buy a bunch of magazines

this is what i do in order to survive......i get bored so quick.

Real talk dont try to stay awake the entire time you'll lose your sanity. Take some sleeping pills and knock out for a good 8 hours or so. For theremaining time, bring a book you really enjoy, magazines, ipod, laptop.

Back
Top Bottom