What do you think is your life's purpose?

I used to think I need to make millions to fufill life.. Now I would like to make millions but I'm fine if I don't...

Personally I just want to find love, get married, have kids, and be a good husband/father.

Also I hope to change 1 persons life for the better. Hopefully if I do that, they will do the same for someone else, etc... Pay It Forward like concept.

Originally Posted by kash55

Truthfully...just like any other animal. To reproduce.

Its a shame some of you label yourselves 'animals'. Humans aren't just 'any other animal'.

anyways... I want to help the world CUT THE BULL %%$*. Lets do things CORRECT for a change. I'm sick of dealing with fake people and people doing thingscompletely $#! backwards. Throughout my 22 years of constantly analyzing my surroundings, I have come to the personal conclusion that 80% of the U.S. consistsof people doing things mediocre or completely wrong. It helps nobody and stifles life.

My purpose? I'm still searching for the answer to that. My GOAL at the moment is just be who I am and love myself as I am. I'm doing pretty good withthat right now.

I don't assume that my life even has a purpose and I don't know why other people do either. Maybe I'm just here to live, enjoy life, and take careof the people I love. People can't change the world. Only God.

every male's purpose here should be:

F bad !*#%*@%
Smoke big blunts
Who am I to tell you different you only live once

na j/p but empowering people is where its at. change lives. and i feel the person above who said to cut the bull. thats really one of the major problems ihave with what occurs in the world. a bunch of bull, backwards thinking, and like everything is a facade. it seems like im in the matrix sometimes anaylzyingthe way things work

To create myself and enable others to pursue their dreams. One day, I want to be able to sustainably grow food for people and truly enjoy the wonders of greattasting cuisine.

Originally Posted by meshies

Originally Posted by kash55

Truthfully...just like any other animal. To reproduce.

Its a shame some of you label yourselves 'animals'. Humans aren't just 'any other animal'.

anyways... I want to help the world CUT THE BULL %%$*. Lets do things CORRECT for a change. I'm sick of dealing with fake people and people doing things completely $#! backwards. Throughout my 22 years of constantly analyzing my surroundings, I have come to the personal conclusion that 80% of the U.S. consists of people doing things mediocre or completely wrong. It helps nobody and stifles life.
The only difference between you, me, everyone else and other animals is the size and weight of our brain. Everything else is the same...so, howcome all the sudden we are not an "animal"?

I really like helping people and all that, so I HOPE to be very successful because I really wanna open up like a shelter for homeless families or somethinglike that. or even possibly sponser a recreational center for kids so that they're always up on the newest equipment. then at the end of the day, marry agirl from new york!

Personally I look at life as a chain reaction and if you set the reaction off in one person that one person can do the same for another. From something littleas helping someone push their car off the road when it shuts down or giving the newspaper persons on the street a couple extra bucks because their putting inwork, instead of asking for money, thaose little things that can make another person say hey the world ain't as bad as it's made out to be. All ittakes is helping one person's out you know and that's the way I see life, I already know about the whole making money, getting married, having afamily, etc. because we're all fed that throughout life from everyone. Like Tupac said "I Want to Spark the Mind of the Person That Will Change theWorld."

Back
Top Bottom