What do you think of BEGGARS/HOMELESS PEEPS asking for change?

A couple dollars and a little change is all I'm giving these guys. If not, I'll keep it moving.
and no way in hell I'm giving young kids my money.

I usually give them the change I got....some of it but this past weekend makes me ponder
c6a3652d13499e1e85fc6820cd7a50b04adfcd7d.gif

Im out downtown. give some dude my change but before I leave he had some pretty clean sneakers on...like 5 minutes later I see him walking back pastme...except he's not limping and dragging himself all slow..he got a little pep in his step
laugh.gif

So we walk to the next club over.....and dude comes thru again... and he's back to limping around and $%$! and this time he got a different cup..and he hadthe nerve to ask me again
laugh.gif

Sometimes I think these dudes is hustling
laugh.gif

If i have a give. Moneys is like a love note passed around from hand to hand.

If i was so selfish with my time, i would help them out on some life coach steez.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I never do it. There are too many free-loaders who do this as a living. On my way to school, I'm almost guarenteed to see this one dude standing on the corner when I get off the exit ramp. Why doesnt he go wash some cars or something for some change? There's no excuse.
is his back OD crooked and does he have a cane???
nerd.gif

Maaaaaan I saw him the other day! I felt BAAAAAAD! You can see the hump in his back. Looked so painful, but this is another dude. Off the Metropolitan exit going 85N. It's like 3 or 4 bums that rotate that $@*$.

THIS is the guy I'm talking about. You cant really see him, but if you've seen him on this corner before, then you know who he is. Maybe I'll tryto get a close-up of his face next time. lol... I never give him money beause I can count on him being there almost every day when I drive past, likeit's a FULL TIME JOB for him! I just took this pic on my way to school today.

My reason for NOT giving money is because they could be out at least TRYING to work for money! I know plenty of bums that that do side work like clean windowsand cars, and I always tip them. Sometimes I want to tell dude to go find some work...

2s6vuyx.jpg

i gave a hobo 2 dollar coins, she shook her head and threw it away..either she was mad it was only 2 bucks, or thought it was a fake coin.

i was in a good mood last saturday, theres a guy whos been homeless that lives in my city he's been homeless since i was a little kid. on my way home istopped at carls jr and got him a meal, the next day me and him walked to dennys and got breakfast, and i gave him a bunch of my old clothes a few days ago.

nah no money

in high school i would give them cigarettes thats it

i just tell them sorry and keep it moving

If I got some change on me, I would give it to them and keep it moving.

Part of me says f' em... I work for mine, and I know plenty of people that have worked their way from nothing to something. At the same time, I'm a loving person and I tend to have mercy on the unfortunate

same here, most of the time i give em whatever food i have and if im feeling generous a few dollars.

i give the bums around campus apple pies from mcdonalds & stuff like that....never change....(downtown campus so theres tons of them roamingaround......mdc wolfson for those miami NTers)

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Part of me says f' em... I work for mine,

with me it depends, sometimes theyll catch me on a good/nice day and ill give what i can.

In downtown Chicago, you'll see alot of HS kids trying to "fund raise" their High School basketball team. The prices are jacked up for the candybars like 3 for $5. It's always been $1.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

In downtown Chicago, you'll see alot of HS kids trying to "fund raise" their High School basketball team. The prices are jacked up for the candy bars like 3 for $5. It's always been $1.

Damm 3 for $5. They do the same here in NYC, but we keeps its real "To stay off the streets"

i never give them raw change

the closest ill give them is an empty plastic water bottle they can bring the to depot themselves

if i got some ones and some loose change...sure ill let em have it, and 2 cigarettes out the pack...and i few words like "keep your head up"...

pimp.gif
....cuz ide hate to see myself or a family member in that position, andi think about my father in his last days when he was on that tip..........

Back
Top Bottom