What do you think you are best known for on NT?

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Trying to hit 10,000 post in a year

And that dude from the south with dreads
pimp.gif
your avy shook the hell out of me at first glimpse
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I think people on here assume im a bitter grumpy dude.

More like an informant
sick.gif

I do use the report button. I don't come on here pretending to be an e-thug with that "I aint snitching"..This is the internet, not the streets.I've been here a long time and I enjoy this place and do what I can to keep it enjoyable for everybody. The funny thing is that in real life I'mnothing like the way I am here. I'm such a laid back person I think it's funny when people call me bitter on here. Edit - and to prove my point Ireported Proshares up there for what he called me. Not because it offends me but because of his lack of maturity.

A rookie AVY creator. (11+ page of AVY requests, filled in everyone
pimp.gif
) A regular in the General Forum, and I stay posting some type of .GIF.

I think people on here assume im a bitter grumpy dude.

More like an informant
sick.gif

I do use the report button. I don't come on here pretending to be an e-thug with that "I aint snitching"..This is the internet, not the streets. I've been here a long time and I enjoy this place and do what I can to keep it enjoyable for everybody. The funny thing is that in real life I'm nothing like the way I am here. I'm such a laid back person I think it's funny when people call me bitter on here.

This the Internet just like you said, so saying that you take yourself too serious if you're grumpy then tell me this what are you enjoying

You guys can call me a snitch all you want but if you actually cared about the quality of this place you'd do the same. If you guys want to be such rebelsand e-thugs and refuse to use the "snitch" button because it's not "hood" there are plenty of other sites with no type of moderation.

You guys can call me a snitch all you want but if you actually cared about the quality of this place you'd do the same. If you guys want to be such rebels and e-thugs and refuse to use the "snitch" button because it's not "hood" there are plenty of other sites with no type of moderation.

bro stop please....thanks
pimp.gif

Idk...me and my girl having the same sn...

Her makin that silly thread...

Us being back together AGAIN...priceless...lol

You guys can call me a snitch all you want but if you actually cared about the quality of this place you'd do the same. If you guys want to be such rebels and e-thugs and refuse to use the "snitch" button because it's not "hood" there are plenty of other sites with no type of moderation.

He loves richard...

Back
Top Bottom