What I missed ?

Yo so I just got out of jail, did a 6 month sentence. Knowing that NT moves crazy fast what did I miss ?

100 page PYP
100+ page PYP, that was locked at page 102, UNLOCKED, then locked again 50 pages later or so.
The fastest moving thread ever, that involved a car chase with a DJ Khaled lookalike in a Bentley. I think that was within 6 months ago.

100+ page thread of various niketalk females hacked photobucket accounts with nudes while the mods computers were down
pimp.gif

Correction

224 page PYP that was locked and unlocked and locked.
I won culinary cook off (self proclaimed)
DJ kalid (or w/e) Bently car chase that hit 100 pages over night.
NT socal summit. Ben Baller was crowned NTer of the year

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

What were you in jail for?

Battery on a LEO (Law Enforcement Officer), Driving with an revoked license while being and habitual offender.

there is some idiot named failedtakeover hes a simp. he tried takeing over NT and failed miserably. oh and every topic he makes you needa *%!@ on him.

if you wanna laugh....you should check out the recent april fools thread it involves someone iphone and someones face book account
roll.gif
roll.gif
im still laughing at that!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

please dont tell me the first thing youve done after gettin out is askin whats happened on nt while u were gone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

What were you in jail for?

Battery on a LEO (Law Enforcement Officer), Driving with an revoked license while being and habitual offender.

youre gonna be self employed made man?

o yea Cam'ron is back.

Back
Top Bottom