What is the camera policy at a Celtics home game?

Im going to the celtics heat game 6 on thursday and want to know if I can bring my camera.

laugh.gif
thanks

Camera Policy
The following rules are general and can be overridden based on a specific request from the attraction or promoter:

Sporting Events: Non-flash, still cameras without a detachable lens, may be used to take pictures of sporting events or events where house lights are illuminated during a performance. Cameras with detachable lens are prohibited from all TD Garden events. Any tripod or other photography equipment may not be used or placed in any area of the building without building issued media credentials.

Concerts and other Events: The Event Promoter reserves the right to deny camera use at any time during or before the concert and to prohibit the use of any camera that is deemed unacceptable. Cameras with detachable lens are prohibited at all TD Garden concerts. The use of flash photography is also prohibited.

Video and Audio Equipment
  1. Use of movie cameras and video or audio recording equipment is strictly prohibited by event promoters, and the TD Garden reserves the right to confiscate any tape or film.
  2. For certain Concerts and Family Shows, suite lights will be dimmed to a safe level in order to compliment the atmosphere of the event.

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Who will you be rooting for?

Probably Celtics considering he referred to it as the Celtics game rather than a Heat game..
I said it because the game is in Boston
wink.gif

I really do not care who wins just want a good game.  

Back
Top Bottom