What is your all time favorite General thread?

I'd have to say the ones that I'd sleep on. Threads going 15+ pages before seeing why it's still on page 1 of general

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

personally...the best threads are the unintentionally funny ones.

Choppa suit did have me in tears tho

I'd have to say the ones that I'd sleep on. Threads going 15+ pages before seeing why it's still on page 1 of general

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

personally...the best threads are the unintentionally funny ones.

Choppa suit did have me in tears tho

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

I don't remember the OG title, but the dude who killed his neighbors cat.

That had me
roll.gif
for days

Dude's NT name is like ProVokal or something like that 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My man was entirely about that pic taking life, and R.I.P to Mr. Diggles/Wiggles/Whatever the %#^* that cat was named.
roll.gif
roll.gif
This read was epic.  The tagged pics were the greatest thing ever

close second was the Craigmatic thread with the "do not trespass sign" people were google mapping the house and how it had a death hole and a pool and dead bodies lol then dude went to house cause craig sallyied out lol great thread that was

That had me
roll.gif
for days

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My man was entirely about that pic taking life, and R.I.P to Mr. Diggles/Wiggles/Whatever the %#^* that cat was named.
roll.gif
roll.gif

close second was the Craigmatic thread with the "do not trespass sign" people were google mapping the house and how it had a death hole and a pool and dead bodies lol then dude went to house cause craig sallyied out lol great thread that was

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

The ol' switcharoos are pretty entertaining. The best one was where the OP asked who played the best Batman and then after 2 pages of responses, changed the title to "Who was the cutest actor to play Batman" or something like that 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah, he changed it to "which Batman had the best butt?"

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I had to edit my post QUICK
roll.gif

That thread was great because people were debating before he edited it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

The ol' switcharoos are pretty entertaining. The best one was where the OP asked who played the best Batman and then after 2 pages of responses, changed the title to "Who was the cutest actor to play Batman" or something like that 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah, he changed it to "which Batman had the best butt?"

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I had to edit my post QUICK
roll.gif

That thread was great because people were debating before he edited it
laugh.gif

Damn, this bring back some nostalgia....it's been so long. I miss those days when i would be lurking for hours.

Damn, this bring back some nostalgia....it's been so long. I miss those days when i would be lurking for hours.

The guy who received a bulletproof vest as a gift had an epic thread. His pic wearing the vest trynna flex, and the .gifs created were hilarious.

The guy who received a bulletproof vest as a gift had an epic thread. His pic wearing the vest trynna flex, and the .gifs created were hilarious.

the "i like hanging with the boys" thread was one of my fave. dude posted pics of another male and trying to get fellow nt'ers to agree with him judging another males appearance but nt detectives found ops pic and found his fb and the thread backfired. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

the "i like hanging with the boys" thread was one of my fave. dude posted pics of another male and trying to get fellow nt'ers to agree with him judging another males appearance but nt detectives found ops pic and found his fb and the thread backfired. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

That had me
roll.gif
for days

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

howd that story end i cant fully remember i remember op posting pics of it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

That had me
roll.gif
for days

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

howd that story end i cant fully remember i remember op posting pics of it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

roll.gif
roll.gif

Effrain "ROAST SESSION" Hernandez thread from last year
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom