What is your greatest fear?

The only thing I fear is fear itself, because I do not know it. 
pimp.gif

Approach me, brethren.

Grand failure. To the point where I'm homeless, friendless and my family doesn't want anything to do with me.
I can see making the wrong decisions and getting the first two, but I think my family would always help me out.
I have a Peter Pan complex and tend to shy away from big responsibilities and instead making brash decisions. 2012 is gonna be a huge year for me though with growing up.

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]my son dying before i do.[/color]

this but sons is plural
Spoiler [+]
  id also go buck if something happened to moms  

Standing in a public place only to realize that I'm not wearing any shoes.

Always have that dream.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

im 21 so honestly right now im more scared of being in the same spot in life 5 years from now 10 years from now
i got to grind harder for this better life
This but 24. 
Also, being in doing control (besides of my personal affairs/preferences that don't effect others) and accountable for others aka I'm not a leader. 
ohwell.gif
 I can live with that though because many "leaders" I've seen are egotistical and maniacal and enjoy making subjects out of people. 

On the other hand, I also fear having my personal affairs/preferences being controlled. 

a slow painful death

but realistically being an unsuccessful broke %%* lame in the future just turned 18 and i still dunno what i wanna do
30t6p3b.gif

Being unsuccessful.

I dream REAL BIG...

If im not a millionaire by 30... i feel like a failure at life

Losing loved ones.
My only phobia is tearing my achilles tendon. IDK why, but ever since i was young, I've also been creeped by it. Like I fear scraping my heel on steps and it just ripping. I played sports and such all my life, so who knows.

Back
Top Bottom