what is your personal most memorable post ever on nt???

I wouldn't say it was memorable. But it was a recent post about that guy who found his girl with Smush Parker.
laugh.gif

Most recently? Dude callin everyone nerds because people were flamin him for buying $300 sunglasses. I believe it was EatMyDonut.

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

Originally Posted by GG0tti

I wouldn't say it was memorable. But it was a recent post about that guy who found his girl with Smuch Parker.
laugh.gif

who is that?

indifferent.gif
it's obvious who he's talking about though

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

Originally Posted by GG0tti

I wouldn't say it was memorable. But it was a recent post about that guy who found his girl with Smuch Parker.
laugh.gif

who is that?

indifferent.gif
it's obvious who he's talking about though

Thank you. But i corrected my mistake and if you were not trying to be funny. Use to play for the Lakers now hes in Miami.

Just recently I posted in the "WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TEE SHIRT" thread
My post consisted of some of the rarest / illest tees of the last couple of years

What is the bear in everyones avy? vol. Pedo bear.... Thread had me in tears i was laughing so hard.

Numerous other threads like, People lurking in the background... and one in sneaker showcase, about the dude looking for Jordan with VI carmines on,... then hedemanded a pic of him with jeans wearing them.... somone post a PS pic of jeans on the smae picture he provided
laugh.gif

someone did a relflection on 07 thread and most of those were good examples

hmmm.....

i would have to say when the "ARTIST" series came out and everybody was camping out for the pharrells and the Espos......that was a pretty longthread back in my retro forum days

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

So My Girlfriend bought me a Bulletproof Vest...

best thread ever

roll.gif
then he proceeds to put all the Paint photos people did into his avy
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DUNKINLO

Just recently I posted in the "WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TEE SHIRT" thread
My post consisted of some of the rarest / illest tees of the last couple of years
and posted...and posted...and posted...fam, you put ya whole damn closet on there
tongue.gif

Oh, and I aint been here all that long, but i gotta throw in a nominaton 4 the Victorian Discourse thread...had me weak with laughter 4 a week
laugh.gif

sup my hat's too big
dirty ps thread
PYP's
girl pic threads
bulletproof vest guy
FSF invasion
music forum PYP
people lurking in the background pics
Team AF1 thread (I learned a lot about older forces
pimp.gif
)

wait

are you asking what we think the most memorable thread ever on NT is ? or what post we actually made ourselves do we think is the most memorable ?

og big breast thread

this was a while ago, but the "shoes you've never seen before" really wowed me. it was one of the first really big player exclusive-sample shoethreads i remember

Back
Top Bottom