What job are you hunting for?

I'm looking at a few jobs. One of them sounds cool. The only thing is that it starts at 5 in the morning.
grin.gif
Anyone searching for jobs right now? And for those who have weird hours, likeworking really early or really late, how do you do it?
happy.gif

Got an interview tomorrow, have to remake my resume for it. Anyone got any tips for crafting a solid resume?

pretty much anything dealing with the arts. I may go back to school for a second degree broadcast journalism, word to Anchorman
pimp.gif

but in the meantime I'm about to start at Olive Garden as a server.

^ you got a degree already?

im thinking about going back to school and do design, if i cant find the right job.

for you graphic designers, do you work for a company or do freelance work? or both?

man im just looking for A job.... its hella hard to find one... it said on CNN this has been one of the worst markets to look for a job in quite a while...especially for college kids in the summer...its so bad that they have to compete with adults for these low paying jobs....

Originally Posted by commodity05

man im just looking for A job.... its hella hard to find one... it said on CNN this has been one of the worst markets to look for a job in quite a while... especially for college kids in the summer...its so bad that they have to compete with adults for these low paying jobs....

agreed. even people who have just received their bachelors are really having a hard time as well. nowadays, it seems like you need a masters degree foreverything.

Back
Top Bottom