What kind of beer are u drinkin?

Joined May 15, 2005
Pranqster beer made by North Coast Brewing Co. It comes in a 4 pack but it is 7.6% alcohol so I'm feeling nice.

Joined Feb 5, 2010
ah im a simple man.. budlight draft.. red stripe .. but then when I wanna get white boy wasted..

Spoiler [+]
Heard they were about to endorse yeezy

But yea couple of ab's and like 3 liquid cocaines and im goood

Joined Jan 26, 2009
Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

H2O.. Its good for your liver
This.  Dont understand how people can drink something that looks like piss.  And taste like crap
Come on bro... Its the cool thing to do... Nothing is better than drinking beer...
lol

Joined Oct 31, 2008
Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

H2O.. Its good for your liver
This.  Dont understand how people can drink something that looks like piss.  And taste like crap
Come on bro... Its the cool thing to do... Nothing is better than drinking beer...
lol
LOL I tried beer when I was a sophomore in college (02), it tasted like hot piss and it was disgusting.  I had Corona, tried MGD, both were disgusting, never drank beer again and dont intend to.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now