What kind of cars say "I am well off, but I don't like to brag about it"?

I see you /o/p

10+ year old luxury cars in impeccable condition.

They say.... I choose to drive this because I like it. With annual maintenance costs alone I could afford a nice new car or a totally killer car on lease.... but that's not my style.

Audi A8, Cadillac ETC, Benz W140, BMW E39, BMW E31.....

All this... Especially that BMW E39 and that Benz W140..

I see myself riding and smoking behind tint in that Benz W140 in a year or two..

Last edited:
Old G wagon

but really this is a irrational questions, car does not equal wealth in no way shape or form 

Infiniti g35, 3 series, A4, C-class, "luxury" American cars.

nope, around my way you don't have to be well off to own these. Tons of dude's around the hood have them and post AT LEAST one picture of their car on ig, per day.

me personally once I'm rich it's gonna be mainly muscle all the way. I want to have a '70 Cheyenne with a mean 427 Small Block under the hood. Only thing is I'm gonna keep it looking beat up like a farm truck. Me personally I like the subtle cars, no bright colors etc.

Infiniti? Acura? Lexus?
those is all luxury brands though.....

more times then not people tend to over state themselves hopping out of either 3...
I feel like Japanese/American luxury cars aren't on the same tier as European luxury cars.

I mean they aren't statusmobiles so to speak
make no mistake about it

Cadillac ranks as high as their European rivals in terms of prestige & quality, we're just spoiled because we live in america so you see em all da time.

you can thank GM for dishing all that money on revitalizing da Cadillac nameplate with da "art & science" design philosophy back in da early 2000's

now other american luxury brands you have a point about because certain companies let their brand equity go down da tubes

(Buick, Lincoln, Oldsmobile RIP,  Mercury RIP, Chrysler other than da 300) even though those name plates have RICH history decades upon decades

meanwhile Japanese luxury brands dont even exist in Japan up until VERY recently, infinit, acura, and lexus have been remixed badge

engineered models for da US market that already exist in Japan under their Honda, Toyota, or Nissan counterparts, so theirs no REAL prestiege

there.

you go to places like Texas and you'd see things like..

2009-Ford-F-150-King-Ranch.jpg

2013-Ford-F-150-King-Ranch-interior-view-1024x640.jpg

which hold more clout then any luxury brand from overseas, but since it doesn't have a luxury name plate, its understated.

Hyundai Equus

Looks like a rich luxury car and has all the bells and whistles, but doesnt have the flashy badge.

probably the best choice, if you didnt want to go german

make no mistake about it

Cadillac ranks as high as their European rivals in terms of prestige & quality, we're just spoiled because we live in america so you see em all da time.
Nah

Cadillac is playing catch up when it comes to foreign luxury cars.

Back
Top Bottom