What kind of lingerie do you guys like?

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by November33rd

laugh.gif
@ you letting my comments get to you. It's really not that serious. Especially considering they aren't funny.
your comments don't irk me.. the situation is irritating because you totally thread jack and i have to sit here and explain something idiotic. and you always throwing sideway jabs like we cool or something and quoting me. stop.
I don't see how you got the impression i'm throwing jabs at you. Let me reiterate...it's really not that serious. I make jokes about alot of people on NT...you're the only one crying and getting butthurt over it. It's nothing personal. k? thanks. and good night miss.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by HolyCannoli

Mastamind89 wrote:

HolyCannoli wrote:

Mastamind89 wrote:

how much are you trying to spend?

A C to a B, what's the story behind that if you dont mind me asking?

I'd be willing to spend up to fifty, I guess. And what are you talking about?

In another thread, you said you downgraded from a C cup to a B cup. Sorry, I want to be a plastic surgeon, things like that interest
laugh.gif

I fit back into my C cups. Ask Limited, he's seen pictures of my rack
nerd.gif

Oh now gas he hmm....
nerd.gif

What is your current height?
How are your nails? Are they did? Mani and Pedi?
Can and will you provide feet pics, yay or nay?

Does my dude really have a foot fetish...???
laugh.gif
smh.gif
alien.gif

laugh.gif

Nah, I just appreciate a girl with nice feet. Is that so
alien.gif
?

1a42543451711b74666e989b836301cf82e38f6.jpg

satin is always nice...
the bow is a nice touch... I mean... it's like her boobies are a present.

nov33- how hard is it? (that's what she-) just stop. no one is catchin feelingswith you in any facet of the word.
the end.

Thanks! JJB said they were tacky so I returned them, hahah.
hmm well in that picture you can't really tell the quality. maybe they were tacky, but they appear nice in that picture, lol

OP your new so you don't know the rules. Here on NT, it is a requirement to post pics. This your first offence so we'll let it slide. Provided that youpost them.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Whatever comes off easier. I dont care for lingerie much anyways, its just coming off and on the floor in about 3mins anyway

I prefer a female in plain white panties and one of my cut off baskeball tee's and no bra.

Or boy shorts and a tank top.

I'm still stuck on a pair of sweats and a white tee
smile.gif

BUT hmmm, I guess the panties/thong, you know...the one that is a medium of the two + a see through bra.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I prefer a female in plain white panties and one of my cut off baskeball tee's and no bra.

Or boy shorts and a tank top.

I wear that stuff on a daily basis and/or to bed. I wanted a little something extra for the boy! But I looove wearing that stuff, good choice!

I'm a shorty, 5'3".
I maintain my nails long and apply nail polish every morning.

2a7g195.jpg

Probably the only picture I have of my foot.

not worth of my kobe gif smh
tired.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Whatever comes off easier. I dont care for lingerie much anyways, its just coming off and on the floor in about 3mins anyway

takes you 3 mins? step ur game up son
smh.gif

60 seconds flat

Back
Top Bottom